Chapter twenty six(*)

I wake up feeling truly rested. Like I had a full night sleep. It's not often that I don't wake up at dawn. When I first opened my eyes, I was confused then I remembered Calvin carrying to twins to his car and all of us driving to his place.

Calvin has four bed rooms but only two were furnished so the twins took one bed room and Calvin decided to be a gentleman and allow me to stay in his room. Well I actually went to his room and locked myself in. He wanted us here. He demanded that we-well the twins-stay with him so he would have to deal with the couch.

I giggle at the image that comes into my head. Calvin, a huge man, on a tiny couch. To be fair...it is a very comfy couch. To sit on. Maybe to lay on too but to sleep... I swallow down the guilt I feel.

I look to the window. Can't see much because the curtains is keeping the light out but from the counter I see it's away after dawn. I look at the clock on the bedside table and it shows 12:34pm.

Shit. The kids! I jump up from the bed and run out of the door. I check their room but they are not there. I check every room and they weren't in any. That's when the panic starts to settle.

I'M. GOING. TO. KILL. HIM!

He took my kids.

-okay looney. Calm the fuck down and breathe. Maybe that will help you think probably. Calvin is the alpha. He's not going to go anywhere with your kids-

Okay so if he hasn't kidnapped them...where are they?

Before I go into another panic mode and overthink, fate answers my question when I hear my kids squeal with laughter. I follow their chuckles to the backyard.

I freeze in my step. The anger and panic I felt disappeared when my gaze met the twins and Calvin in the backyard having water fight. Calvin had a giggling Lily on his shoulder whilst he was shooting water using water gun at Cameron. Cameron was holding his own but laughing as well.

I couldn't help the smile that creep on my face at the sight. I took a seat in one of the chairs and just watched them.

Lily must have seen me because she yelled for me after few seconds. I was disappointed because I wanted to watch them and let them enjoy their moment too.

I got up and smiled at my daughter.

"Calvin caught me"she giggles.

"Don't worry I'm going to save you"my son replies.

Calvin pulls down Lily but his eyes doesn't leave me. My smiles slowly fades the longer he stares at me. Suddenly I felt nervous under his heating gaze. His eyes moves down from my eyes to my feet, stayed a bit longer on my legs before looking back in my eyes. His eyes changed from blank to something else. Something I couldn't describe because no one looked at me like that before.

I was confused so I looked down at my legs and that's when I realised that I was only wearing a white shirt that I stole from his closet and my panties.

Before I could even react, water slashed to my face. It was sudden and cold causing me to close my eyes. I gasped and shivered at the coldest that touched my skin. I slowly opened my eyes to see my son pointing a water gun at me.

"Oh game on!"I say as I start chasing him.

"Calvin save me"he yells.

Calvin holds up his gun and points it at me.

"Don't you dare"I warn him.

Do you know what he does? He just grins and sprays it at me. It started a every long, dirty water fight. One that I won't forget. One that I will remember forever. It's a memory I would hold dearly. That fight was the start for us. I just didn't know then.