♥THE USUAL DAY♥

⭐Y/N⭐
So I woke up to the sound of Hannah waking me up. (Hannah is your A.I.) So I got out of bed got my training clothes on and went to go train with Auntie Tasha and Steve for hand to hand combat. (You just like calling Natasha Auntie Tasha because she was like an aunt to you so yeah)

 (You just like calling Natasha Auntie Tasha because she was like an aunt to you so yeah)

(Your training/workout clothes)

⭐ Training Room ⭐
O

nce I got down there I started my 5 min jog. But Aunt Tasha wants me to at least do a couple laps with and without my fast running. (You are very very very fast but not as fast as Pietro) Once I got done with my jog I was barely sweating. So I still took my water cause yea know you need to hydrate. After my water break I started to train with Steve because Auntie said that Steve is the easy person to go first. Once I got in my stance Steve threw the first punch. But I quickly got of my way to dodge it. Then I ran up kicked his knee back and flipped him over my shoulder. Next was Auntie Tasha's turn and I knew she wouldn't go easy on me. Like with Steve we got into our stances. She threw the first punch like Steve put I caught this one, I flipped her over my shoulder like Steve, but then she got my arm attempted to flip me over but I landed the flip. Then I swiftly kicked her knees and then she fell to the ground.But at the end I lost to her because she did moves to me so yeah. Once we got done with training we went to the kitchen to eat some cinnamon rolls and pancakes.
⭐ Kitchen ⭐
Once we got to the kitchen Steve started to make his Captain America Pancakes. And Auntie Tasha started to make cinnamon rolls. While I got my chocolate milk out. Then I helped them with the food. Considering that it's only 7:30 only the early birds were up which consists of Steve, Auntie Tasha, Bucky, Clint, and Sam. Once the food was done we all went to the table and got ready to eat. But suddenly my chocolate milk disappeared, then I look to Bucky who is sitting next to me and he stole my chocolate milk. Once he took my chocolate milk i took his plate of pancakes from him. But he gave my milk back and quickly took his plate back. After breakfast we all went to the living room. But I had to go to the library on my floor because that's where my teachers teach me at. But once I got there my favorite professor was there.(Your dad gets you college professors so he knows that you are getting everything.)
⭐ Library ⭐
"Hello Y/N, good to see you again. What would you like at start first?" "How about science?" " Ok, well since you already know about science do you want to learn about cells again? " "Sure why not." Once we got done with the science lesson we moved on to all the subjects in good at (including science but I just put that first). Once we got done with my classes he left then I went to go pick a book out but then my phone started to go off.
Bucky = buck
You = N/N (nickname)

Buck~ hey N/N would you like to join me and watch a movie?
N/n~ Sure when and what movie?
Buck~ how about in 30 minutes and yf/m (Your favorite movie)
N/N~ okay I will be in there in a few minutes btw will anyone else be joining?
Buck~ yes Steve said he would, also Nat, Clint, and your dad said he would join.
N/N~ it seems like it's the whole gang. How about we just have movie night tonight?
Buck~ sure let me ask them.
Buck~ they said that we are going to have movie night tonight.
N/N~ ok see you later!
Buck~ ok byeee

A.N.~ What do you think will happen when you put the team together for movie night? Stay tuned to find out! Have a goodnight/evening/afternoon/morning to wherever you are!!
PEACE OUT MY DUDES ✌✌✌
-marvelgirl1560