♥MOVIE NIGHT AND WAR♥

⭐Y/N⭐
So I was waiting for them in the theater. And I was waiting so I got up and went to my room and put my sweater and pj shorts on.

 And I was waiting so I got up and went to my room and put my sweater and pj shorts on

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Your pajamas)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Your pajamas)

⭐ Theater ⭐
Once I got back to the theater my dad was there. So he had his back turned to me so I got a couple of ice cubes and put it down his back! "Whoever did it is gett- oh, hi Y/N since your here let's claim our spots!" My dad said. So when we pick out spots we both hid in our hideout to prank the rest of the group. When we heard footsteps come through the doorway we got our buckets ready, we had 8 buckets, so 4 for me and 4 for my dad. Once they came through we dumped the water on them. They all looked in our direction and me and my dad couldn't hold out laughter any longer so we just burst out laughing. When we all got cleaned up I went back to my spot which is in the back corner and got comfy. We were watching yf/m then Clint all of a sudden started a food fight. I told Hannah to record this whole food fight while I join. I got out of my spot ran to the kitchen and got all the messy foods. Then I ran back and covered everyone with flour. Then it was every man and women for themselves. We all got into groups and we attacked the other team. We all got an hour to make our bases.
⭐ In the vents ⭐
So my team thought it would be good idea to be in the vents so we covered all the openings with traps. If someone was in the other team we would pull the trigger on the traps and it would go off. So we split up it was me, Auntie Tasha on the ground. We went to my room first to grab my nerf guns, but I put things in them more liked upgraded them. Then we went to the lab to get my weapons,they are not harmful because Steve said that if they were harmful he wouldn't take me to the carnival. So I got out weapons. When they blew the whistle it was war.
⭐ Out of the vents ⭐

Auntie Tasha and I went to scavage the floor for any other weapons or bases. Auntie Tasha found a PvP pipe that I could use. But she said not to hit them to were they are dead, just hit them so they will black out. We saw Steve up ahead and we snuck up on him and we knocked him out. We took him to our base and hid him up there. About a couple hundred traps going off the war finally ended. I didn't feel like changing so I went up to my room. I was about to hit to sleep when my dad came in. "Hey little rascal, could you help me in the lab for a minute?" " ya sure" I said yawning.
⭐ I'm the lab ⭐
"So rascal I was wondering if you would like to help me and Bruce in the lab tomorrow morning because well let's just say I have candy and I have a project thats coming up so would you like to help me? "" Yes I would love to! " "Ok little rascal just go to bed and I will tell Nat that you won't be training tomorrow,ok?" " Ok, goodnight dad!"

A.N.~ So that is the end of this chapter. I hoped you liked it and btw you can pick your team for the food fight. Also I am not going by the movie I'm just going my own way so yea. But seriously I hoped you really liked it. Have a goodnight/evening/afternoon/morning to wherever you are. PEACE OUT MY DUDES ✌✌✌
-marvelgirl1560