♥Homecoming Pt.2♥

It was...
------------------------------------------

Vulture. "Look what we got here. Ysh/N and Spider-Man." He said while smirking. "Oh really I thought it was Batman and Robin." I said in a sarcastic voice while rolling my eyes. "Shut up. Your just a little pathetic girl who knows nothing on what she's doing." He said. "Well at least I know how to actually do things." I said. "Like what?" He asks. "Like this. Peter now!" I said. Then I ran quickly and Peter shot webs on him. My speed made him dizzy and the web's affected his suit. Then he took both of us and flew away. We then began to fight against him. The cold medal hitting my knuckles. Peter was shooting all sorts of webs at him. Then he drops us down onto a construction site. I call but Peter catches me. He sets us down and then vulture hits Peter in the back. I turn around but end up getting hit in the chin with his fist. He then takes me by my foot and drags me up into the air. "N/N nooo!" Peter exclaims. I try and use water into his suit which would malfunction his suit because it was running on electricity. I got some water and started to use it against him. Then he starts to fall. I use the water to float me up. He falls to the ground. Peter ties him up in a bunch of webs. But then he breaks free. He goes after Peter. I go after the Vulture and so does Peter. We are punching, kicking, hitting, and using our powers against him. He then drops us again. We fall and Peter hits the ground first. Then I fall. "Hmph." Is the sound I make when I fall. I black out for about ten seconds. Vulture is out of his suit and is now lighting barrels on fire and throwing them at us. "Peter get up." I said while trying and helping him get up. We dodged a couple but then one came hurtling towards me. I couldn't dodge because of how fast it was going. Then I felt the impact. "N/N please c'mon you can do this just get up." Peter says. I sat up and I looked at Peter. What we didn't realize is that vulture was right behind us. He grabbed me and punched me in my right eye, my lip until it bled, and my left cheek. I tried to hurt him but I couldn't. Peter then threw a barrel at him. Vulture didn't see it coming and the barrel hit him right in the head where he fell unconscious. Peter then tried to go over to me. "N/N don't close your eyes please just don't go into the light. I need my best friend with me." He says. I look at him and smile. "It's going to take a long time to get rid of me." I said in a groggy voice with a smirk. "Oh Y/N I'm so glad your alive!" Pete says while hugging me. "Me too and I'm glad you're alive!" I said. Then we are so close that we...kiss. It was soft and sweet. We pulled away and looked at each other blushing. "W-w-wow." Pete and I said at the same time. "Um sorry to break this sweet moment but we should probably call someone so they can do something about him." Peter said. "Yea we should." I said while staring in his brown. chocolate eyes. And we both smiled at each other.

♥Back to the Tower♥

Once we got back to the tower we went up to the main floor. Everyone was waiting there. We got out of the elevator and they turned toward us all smiling and stuff until we got back. "Oh my gosh!" Auntie Tasha said. "Are you kids alright? What happened? Do I have to track anyone down?" My dad asks. "Well we felt something wrong during homecoming so we got our suits on and we left. Then we saw one of the criminals Peter fought and he dragged us away to a construction site. Then he started to fight us and we fought him." I said. "Then he got knocked out by me and we called Happy and they are dealing with him right now." Peter says. "Kids go to Y/N's room we are just going to have a quick meeting." My dad says. "Ok." Pete and I both said and shrugged our shoulders.

♥My Room♥

We got to my door. I opened my door and we saw Mj and Wanda sit. "Mj! Wanda! Um...what ar-what are doing here?" Pete and I ask. "Well first let's start this off I know that you are ys/hn and Spider-Man and second off we just came up and went to your room." Mj said with a shrug. "Oh uh co-cool." I said. "Um I'm just going to sit on my couch." I said walking over to it. Pete followed my actions. "I don't feel so good." We both said at the same time. We looked at each other before passing out unconscious. "N/N! Peter!" Was the last thing we heard.

♥3rd P.O.V♥

Wanda and Mj quickly told Hannah to contact your dad because you and Pete fell unconscious. The team was in the meeting room when they received the message. Everyone quickly rushed out of the room and went straight to your room. Wanda and Mj were freaked out because they didn't know what to do. The team saw you and Peter unconscious with your back to his chest. Steve took Peter while Bucky took you. They ran up to the medical hall next two floors up. They placed you on the medical table next Peter. "We're losing them!" A doctor shouted. Your dad was just crying at this point. He didn't know what he was going to do without you. They escorted everyone out of the room. Five minutes later and the doctors came out. "We got everything stabilized. But this could or might happen again. Right now they are in a small coma." She said. Everyone at this point just had tears coming out of their eyes. Then someone came through the doors.

♥Pietro's P.O.V♥

When I took Liz home I called for a taxi. When I got to the tower it was deserted. "Um Jarvis were are the team?" I ask. "They are in the medical hall." Jarvis says. "Thanks." I said. Why would they be in the medical hall? Did Wanda get hurt? I went to the elevator and went to the medical hall.

♥Medical Hall♥

I got out of the elevator. Everyone looked at me. Why are they crying? "What's wrong?" I ask. "Uhm well um N/N and Peter they uh they are in a coma and they might not make it." The team said. What! I felt something tickling my face. Oh. It's tears. Why am I crying? I mean yea I used to like Y/N but right now I'm dating Liz. Then we all heard two beepings coming from the machines in the first room. "We're losing them again!!" The doctor says. At least six doctors runs into the room.

♥3rd P.O.V♥

"We're losing them again!!" Those words kept echoing through the Avengers minds. They couldn't lose the two of you. It felt like those words were said every five minutes. "You guys should get some sleep. If anything happens we will tell Jarvis to alert you." The doctor says. The team nods but just sits back down on the chairs and the couch. The doctor sighs knowing that they won't leave because that is their teammates. Your dad stood up and went to yours and Pete's room. He stepped in the room and just sat next to you. He took your hand and held it. Mj had to go home but she said that she would come up tomorrow if she could. Your heart rate started to drop so did Peter's. Then doctors rushed in and pushed your dad out. 'This is the end. The team and I will never see them again.' Your dad thought to himself. The doctors came out. They team quickly rushed in. Then the doctors came back. Pete's and your heart rate went dead. "Times of death 12:56 am." Doctor Shawn Murphy said. (Anyone get that reference?) The team just started to cry. They started to cover your bodies when both of your heart rates went back to normal. The team couldn't believe it. You guys were just dead a second ago but came back to life. "Can we have five minutes with Peter and N/N?" The twins ask. "Go ahead." Tony said.

♥Y/N P.O.V♥

"Hey N/N I know you can't answer but you can at least hear us I hope. Same with you Peter." I think Wanda says. "We need you to come back with us. We miss you guys." Wanda says while tearing up. "Vhat you guys did was amazing when you left. You fought off someone or something. You saved people when we couldn't." Pietro said. I couldn't here anything else because something was blocking it. "We meet again Y/N." Wait it couldn't be. It was.......

A.N.~ Another Cliffhanger. Yesterday started my Christmas break for two weeks so I will be writing more often. But I hope you like this chapter. Have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening/night to wherever you are!
Peace out my dudes✌✌✌
-marvelgirl1560