♥FOOD FIGHT♥

A.N.~ Your team is Natasha, Y/N,Clint,Loki,Buck, and Pietro
Other team~ your dad, Bruce, Sam, Thor, and Wanda

⭐Y/N⭐
"Ok so we are going to do what we did when we had the war when it was movie night." Auntie Tasha said. "Ok so Y/N/N and I will be on the ground. You guys will be either be in the vents or on the ground with Y/N/N and I. Ok?" "Yes ma'am!" Everyone said. So Loki, Clint, and Pietro are going to be in the vents for the sneak attack. Auntie Tasha, Buck, and I are going to be on the ground.

3....

2....

1....

Go!!
So the fight has began. Auntie Tasha,Buck,and I started to split up to see where they are and to also get extra things. I felt like someone was following me so I decided to do what I do best and that was mischief. Dang I've been hanging out with Loki too much. But hey mischief is fun. So I put down smoke bombs to cover my tracks. Before I did that I checked to see who it was, it was Steve. So like I said to myself I put two of my smoke bombs down.

 So like I said to myself I put two of my smoke bombs down

I quickly went to the next room. Which was the theater. I went inside one of my compartments got myself, Buck,and Auntie Tasha some of my upgraded nerf guns. I also got me some raw eggs, flour, cornstarch, water, and glitter. All of a sudden I the theater door swings open. I quickly hide so they won't see me. I looked up and saw Buck and Auntie Tasha standing there. I quickly went over to them and have them the stuff. I got my laptop out and hacked the cameras so I can see where they are. Lucky for me they are in the living room. It looked like they were discussing a plan but Steve had some paint on him. I told Buck and Auntie Tasha to come with me because we are going to the living room.
⭐Pietro's P.O.V.⭐
Y/N/N was going around the floor talking to Bucky and Natasha. They split up and when they did I spotted Steve following Y/N/N. But I guess she sensed it or something because she quickly threw it dropped something on the ground and it made smoke. Clint was telling us our plan and what signal Y/N/N will be giving us when we come out of the vents. Y/N/N was putting up her finger to her mouth to the Natasha and Bucky telling them to be quiet. She made a 👌 with her hands. Clint told us to wait for the second signal. She made it again. We dropped out of the vents and we started to attack.
⭐Living Room ⭐
We got there and I held my finger up to my mouth telling them to be quiet. Luckily for my team Auntie Tasha taught me how to be agile and quiet and other things while I spy on people. I made a 👌with my hands towards the vents telling them to get ready. Once I did it twice we ran in there with a battle cry. They all turned around to see what it was. But it was to late because we blinded them with flour. I took the flour and threw some on my dad and put water on him then glitter on him with my telekinesis. I got my nerf guns out and started to shoot the other team with them. I got my paint bombs and have them to Buck to throw at them since he ran out of bullets. The fight lasted a good 2 hours. And yes my team did win!!!! So as victory the other team has to clean except Wanda because she is a newcomer.
⭐After All That Cleaning, in the Living Room⭐
"Ok Y/N I want you to get ready for bed because you have training with Nat and Steve in the morning." My dad said to me. " but sleep is for the weak." I said to my dad. I earned a few chuckles from the team and my dad. "Ok fineee." I said rolling my eyes. I threw my last smoke bomb for the night. Then I quickly sped off.
⭐The morning⭐ ⭐after training⭐
I went to the kitchen still in my training clothes. I grabbed the chocolate milk and poured me a glass. I drink the milk and sped off to my room and changed. I then walked back to the kitchen and eat down next to Buck. "Hey Y/N, Wanda, and Pietro." My dad said getting my attention and the twins . "Ya?" They twins and I asked curiously. "I have a surprise for you today!" He said. "Wait am I finally going to London?" I asked curiously and excited getting way to ahead of myself. Buck just laughed at my excitement. "No. but the twins also have the same surprise as you so we are going shopping for it." He said. "ok when do we leave? " I asked. "We leave after we eat breakfast." " Ok. " I chuckled at his excitement. I wonder what the surprise is. I thought to myself.

A.N ~ Hmm.. cliffhanger. What do you think the surprise is. I hope you liked this chapter. Other characters are coming soon so yea. Sorry for not updating. But anyways have a good morning/afternoon/evening/night to wherever you are!
PEACE OUT MY DUDES ✌✌✌
-marvelgirl1560