♥SCHOOL DAYS PART .1♥

⭐Y/N⭐
I woke up to the smell of Capsicle's pancakes. I asked "Hannah what the weather was going to be today?" I asked. "It is going to be 53°F and sunny all day." Hannah answered. " Ok" I said going through my walk-in closet. I picked my outfit for the day.

  I wanted to make a good impression on this school

  I wanted to make a good impression on this school. This is an outfit I usually don't wear. But my dad was like 'wear something nice don't be all scrappy look nice for once' so I did what I was told. He also said that he knew someone at the school which I thought was weird but anyways I went to the kitchen.
⭐Kitchen⭐
  I went to the kitchen and I indeed saw Spangles making his pancakes. I also saw the twins there talking to each other. So I went up to Spangles to ask him a question. "Hey capsicle who is taking us to school?" I asked him since my dad was still asleep. " you can either pick Bucky or I. " Capsicle said. "Can Buck take me please?" I asked him. " sure he is right over there so go ask him. " Capsicle said. "Hey Buck! Can you take me to school please?" " of course! When do we leave? " "In five minutes." Steve yelled. " ok so do you want to ride a motorcycle or do you want to race? " "Let's ride together!" I said like a child .
⭐School⭐
"Bye Buck!" I said to him . "Bye Y/N/N and remember to do what your dad said." Buck said . So I stood there waiting for Spangles and the twins to get here. About 5 minutes later they are here. "Ok so just go in a go to the office and everything is there for you guys ok I'll see you after school!" Spangles said when he left. " ok well let's get inside." I said.
⭐Inside the School⭐
  When we got in there we were greeted by a girl. "Hello! You must be the new students! My name is Liz Allen!" Liz said. " just follow me and I will show you to the office." Liz said. As we were going to the office I felt like I was being stared at. So I took a quick glance around and saw that people were staring at us. But I just let it go and kept walking. "Hey Y/N/N can I talk to you for a minute?" Pietro said. " Sure! " I said. We were walking when he was asking the question. "Ok tell me the truth have you been to school before?" He said. " nope been home schooled my whole life. " I said. "Oh ok." Is all he said. We finally made it to the office. "So this is the office I will see you guys later!" Liz said then winked at Pietro . Wait why am I feeling this mad type thing I couldn't have feelings for him. I mean we just met like a couple months ago. Just ignore it for now Y/N deal with it later.
⭐office⭐
  "Um hello we are new here." I said awkwardly. "Ah yes Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. And Y/N Barnes." The desk lady said. My dad said to not use my last name so he just picked Buck which was weird because he was like my brother. " here are your schedules and your locker numbers. " the last said. "Thank you." The three of said. " there should be three student for each one of you. " the lady spoke. "Ok." Is all we said. I was really nervous because it was my first time at a real school. So while we were waiting I looked over my schedule. Of course I'm in all the top senior classes since I'm very intelligent. About five minutes later a brown headed guy comes into the office. " you needed me? " the brown headed guy said. "Ah yes Mr. Parker we called you down to give Ms. Barnes a tour of the school." "Ok." The guy said. He comes over to me and greets me. " Hello my name is Parker Peter. I mean Peter Parker. "He says. "Hello Peter my name is Y/N Barnes but you can call me Y/N/N!" I said. "Ok so do you want to start the tour?" "Sure!" I said. When we were walking out Liz and a boy with tan skin and black hair went into the office. When they came out Liz was with Wanda and the other guy was with Pietro.
⭐Peter 's P.O.V.⭐
  I was standing next to my locker when Liz came in with three new people. There was two girls and one boy. Everyone stopped and looked at the girl wearing the striped shirt. She glanced around and it looked like she saw everyone staring at her but she shook it off. I then went to class with Ned. I was talking with Ned when I got called down to the office. "You needed me?" I said talking to Mrs. Steele. When I looked around it was Mr. Stark's daughter . Ok Peter play it cool. "Ah yes Mr. Parker we called you down to give Ms. Barnes a tour of the school." " Ok. " I said. Ok Peter you got this just play it cool don't embarrass yourself just be yourself. I walked over to her and greeted her. "Hello my name is Parker Peter I mean Peter Parker." I said rubbing the back of my neck. " Hello Peter my name is Y/N Barnes but you can call me Y/N/N. " she said "Ok so do you want to start the tour?" I asked curiously. "Sure." She said nervously. When we walk out I see Liz and Ned going into the office. See I used to be with Liz but I found out that she was cheating on me with Flash. "So can I see your schedule?" I asked.
⭐ Y/N⭐
"So can I see your schedule?" Peter asked . "Sure here you go." I said. "Huh, it looks like we have the same classes together!" Peter said. " Huh, weird wait you have senior classes too? " I curiously asked. "Yup. That's what happens when you are intelligent but we also have like 2 or 4 junior classes." Peter said. " anyways this is the science room. This is where I mostly just like space off because I already know the stuff we are being taught right now. "Peter said. (Ok so does anyone in like class just stare off into space for like a 3 second mental or mind nap and when the 3 seconds are up you are very energized? No just me ok you can keep reading this.) We continued the tour until it was time to go to our next class.
⭐Pietro's P.O.V.⭐
  So zhere was zhis guy and he took Y/N/N away from Wanda and I. But zhen there was Liz and zhis guy named Ned. So Ned took me and Liz took Wanda. I pretty sure Liz likes me but I don't like her I really really like Y/N/N. So Ned introduced himself and I introduced myself. We then started zhe tour. "So where are you from?" Ned asks. " I am from Sokavia. " I said. "Thats cool!" He said with excitement . "Can I see your schedule?" Ned asks. " Yea sure! " I said handing it to him. I really miss Wanda and Y/N/N right now. "Cool we have most of your classes together!" He said bumping his fist in zhe air. I just chuckled . I can tell we are going to be good friends. So we went to our second period class which was art. Wow I'm probably gonna suck at this but I don't know. So Ned told me to sit by him. I can't wait for this class to be over cause then I will have gym.
⭐Y/N⭐
  So Peter and I went to our second period class which was senior level math. Peter told me to sit by him. I sat down because I didn't really have a choice because I didn't know is anyone. "So class today we have a new student! Her name is Y/N Barnes, so make sure she feels welcome." The teacher Mrs. McGough said. " why hello Y/N my name is Flash. "The guy said. "Um hi." I said confusingly . I was getting a really bad vibe from this guy. "So where are you from?" He asks . "I'm from the street none ya and the avenue business." I said with the famous Stark smirk. "Once I said that I got lots of 'oohs'. "Wow that was awesome no one has said that to him before." Peter whispered to me. " but be careful now because he is going to start bullying you know. " Peter said. "Ok well I know I will be fine with you and my two friends." I said to him. After that class is gym, man I sure hope that either Wanda or Pietro are in my p.e. class.
⭐Wanda's P.O.V.⭐
  So once you left there was Liz and zhis guy named Ned. Zhe boy took my brother and Liz took me. "Hello I don't think we have fully met. I'm Liz Allen captain of the academic team." Liz said. " Hello Liz, I'm Wanda Maximoff! " I said. "So can I see your schedule? " I nodded and gave it to her. "Cool looks like we have half of the classes together!" She said very happily. "So where are you from?" She said trying to brake the silence. "I'm from Sokavia my  hometown before it blew up." I said . "I'm sorry about your home. I heard that it was a beautiful place!" She said feeling sincere and trying to cheer me up. "Yea it was."
A.N.~ There is going to be a part two. Also Liz doesn't move well she does it will happen later in for a reason. So anyways have a good morning/afternoon/evening/night to wherever you are!
PEACE OUT MY DUDES ✌✌✌
-marvelgirl1560