♥A WEEK OR TWO AND BORED♥

⭐Y/N⭐
Dad left two days ago and today was Saturday. The only people with me is Thor,Loki,and Buck. So we decided to have a movie marathon of horror movies. I don't know why I agreed to this because I don't like horror movies. So I sat next to Buck. Thor say next to Loki. Loki and Thor had their own couch while Buck and I had our own that we shared. While one of the movies were playing I had my face in Buck's chest. Buck thought it was cute so he had his arm around my waist.

 Buck thought it was cute so he had his arm around my waist

(Btw this is the theater)

"Hey I'm just going down to the lab and start to build my watch." "Ok don't work to hard." Buck said. "I won't." Once I got down there I started to build. It felt like it was only 5 minutes but I was down there for about 3 days. Buck found me down there tinkering with my watch. Right now I'm trying to put lasers in it. When Buck found me he said that my dad was calling me.

Dad~ hey little rascal!
Me~ hey dad!
Dad~ how's it going at the tower?
Me~ well let's see first Loki,Thor,Buck, and I had a horror movie marathon and I had no idea why I agreed to it. Then I told them that I would go down to the lab to work on my watch but it felt like I was in there for at least 5-20 minutes, but really I was in there for 3 days.
Dad~ wow well that's a lot and funny! But anyways I should be home next week! I love you and see you next week! Byee!
Me~ love you dad and tell the others that I can't wait to see them and tell them I love them too! Byee

Hang up

After that I went up to the kitchen and made everyone supper.
⭐ I'm kitchen ⭐
Once I'm in there I decided to make spaghetti and garlic bread. I got the ingredients out and started to make the spaghetti. Once I'm done making it I call the boys to come down and eat. Once they came down we ate. When everyone was finished we all went to the living room and watched Buzzfeed Unsolved.
⭐ Living room ⭐
When we got there we started to watch Buzzfeed Unsolved. We all watched the goatman one.

Once we got done watching it we started to watch 'The Good Doctor'. And oh my gosh whenever I watched it I felt emotional because I felt bad for Shawn Murphy. When the episode ended I went to my room and started to draw.
⭐ My room ⭐
Once I was there I got a photo out. I also got my drawing pad out and started to draw the picture. Once I was half way done I took a break and got my sweet tea ( sorry if you don't like tea) out and took a drink. Once I got it done I went to bed.
⭐ The Next Day ⭐
I woke up and stayed in my pjs and went down to finish my watch. I only had to put a couple things in there so that wouldn't take long.
⭐ Lab ⭐
I got down there and started to build. Once I was may be halfway through I got hungry so I got my cookies (don't judge sometimes you get hungry and you have cookies in your pocket) from my pocket and ate them. Then I got started back again. Once I was done with my watch I tested the watch out with the dummies my dad had. I got them ready and tested it. And it exploded. And my face was covered in black ash. So the guys came down spot see what happened and they couldn't believe what happened. So we made a pledge that whoever snitched is going to get one heck of a punishment.
⭐ One week later ⭐
Dad comes home tomorrow so I will be with the guys. We will be hiding in our spots. Where we are hiding is in the tree house that is in the backyard. (Pretend there is a backyard) And it connects underground and leads to the outside of the tower. Then from there we go to Starbucks then the mall.
⭐ The Next Day ⭐
We saw dad coming in. So we quickly greeted him then left.
⭐ Tony's P.O.V. ⭐
"What was that about?" He asked Steve. " I don't know." Steve said. "Well if anyone needs me i am going to go to my lab in, also show speedy and red their rooms." "Ok" they said.
⭐ Y/N ⭐
Once the guys and I got to the tree house we were prepared . We wore all black. We set up cameras so we could see what was going on. Once we saw dad go into his lab we got ready to leave. Once he saw everything he was furious but then he had a smirk on his face probably because I was just a mini him. That's when we left. We went to Starbucks first to get out favorite drinks. Then we left towards the mall. Once we got there we spent may be an hour there. Then we left to our hotel because there was no way in Hades we were going back to the tower.
⭐ The Hotel ⭐
Once we got there we planned on going back to the tree house at 1am. So took may be a two hour nap because it was 10:00pm. After the two hour nap we got ready and went to the tower.

A.N.~ Looks like a cliffhanger. Don't worry more p.o.vs will be with other people too. But I hope you like this chapter. So have a good morning/afternoon/evening/night to wherever you are!
PEACE OUT MY DUDES ✌✌✌
-marvelgirl1560