♥School Days part 2♥

⭐Y/N⭐
So Peter and I were walking out of math. We both walked to our lockers to get out stuff luckily Pietro's, Wanda's,and I 's lockers were close together. So Peter and I got out gym clothes. Then we left to the gym locker room to get changed. Once we got to the gym I went to the girls locker room and Peter went to the boys. Once I got there I saw Liz and Wanda there. "Hey Wanda and Liz." I said. "Oh, hey Y/N/N how do you like it so far?" Asks Wanda. "It's great so far I already made a friend his name is Peter." I said confidently. "Wait hold up like Peter Parker?' Asks Liz. "Yea." I said nervously. "Um Peter is my um ex."
Liz said. "Sorry about being friends with him.' I said looking down at my gym bag. "It's ok you be friends with who you want to be I don't want to control your life yea now." Liz said. I just nodded my head. "Well that's great Y/N/N!" Wanda said. I started to get dressed and when I was doing that the girls were already there. I felt weird undressing in front of them but they all started to do it so I just changed. "Woah, Y/N I didn't know you had abs." Liz said looking at me. " yea I do! "I said with a chuckle. Once I was dressed I waited for Wanda so we could go together.
⭐In The Gym⭐
So once she was done we went out. I saw Peter and I jogged to him. "Hey Peter and Peter's friend and Pietro!" I said. "hey Y/N/N!" Said Peter and Pietro. "Um hi?" The guy standing next to Peter said. "Oh Y/N this is Ned my best friend." Peter said looking at Ned then to me."Hello Ned my name is Y/N but you can call me Y/N/N! " I said to him. "Well hello Y/N/N my name is Ned like Peter said." Ned says to me. While we were talking someone puts there hand on my shoulder. "Hey Y/N why don't you come sit with me and my friends" Flash says. "For the last time stop coming up to me or the next time you will regret it." I said to Flash. Flash kept getting closer to me and I started to get really uncomfortable. So before I could react I punched him right in the nose causing it to bleed. "What the frick Y/N!" Flash said clutching his nose. "Well that just proves my point to not mess with me." I said glaring at Flash. I then went back to Peter, Pietro, Wanda,and Ned. They just stared at me. "Um could you guys may be not stare thanks." I said. " woah Y/N I didn't know you could through a punch." Peter said. "Yea I um work out a lot so I do things like that." I said awkwardly. "Everyone come take a seat." The coach said. "So today we will be playing volleyball." Coach Wilson said. "So I will pick your teams so everyone on the base line." He said. He picked our teams. My new friend MJ and I was on Pietro's team, while Wanda was on Peter's team. I'm so glad that dad inlisted me into that volleyball camp. "So this is going to show me how physical you are or whatever." Coach Wilson said.
⭐On the Volleyball Court⭐
So we got onto the court. Everyone didn't want to play because they didn't feel like doing it while Pietro, Wanda, Peter, and I was ecstatic about the game. I was the first one to serve. Then coach said that if someone doesn't get it or if they don't even play they get off the court. It was down to Pietro and I against Wanda and Peter. Peter had the ball and severed. Then I bumped it up and it went to Pietro then it came back to me and I spiked it. Then Peter caught it and my team got a point. Then the game ended. "Woah N/N I didn't know you were that good!" The three of them said. "Yea I play lots of sports and I'm pretty good I guess." I said shrugging. "Ok guys go get changed then do what you do or whatever. Your next period is your free period so you can do whatever you want." Coach Wilson said not looking up from his magazine.
⭐After Getting Dressed⭐
We all day on the bleachers. "Okay so what do you guys want to do when we have the free period?" Peter asked Ned, Pietro, Wanda, and I. "How about we go to the arcade then go to Starbucks?" I said. "Yea that sounds good we're down how about you guys?" Pietro and Wanda said. "Sounds like fun I'm also down." Said Ned. "I'm down too." Peter said. "So am I!" MJ said.
⭐Free Period⭐
So we went to the arcade first. I played the basketball games and others. Then we went to the park. Since it was empty we played a game of tag. I had to run normally because if I went over the limit I have them my powers will show. After the games of tag we went to Starbucks. Once we got there I got a pumpkin spice latte. The others for their favorite. Everyone got either a yf/N muffin or a croissant (quackson😂). We sat down at a table. Then I got a feeling something was up. Because every time something happens my eyes turn from their natural color to a blueish purple. So I quickly covered my eyes. Something was going to happen soon. So I told them we have to go. "Hey guys it's almost time to go so can we leave?" I asked not making eye contact with any of them. "Yea let's go guys." Peter said. Then we left to go to the school.
⭐At School⭐
I quickly went to the bathroom to check my eyes.

⭐At School⭐I quickly went to the bathroom to check my eyes

My eyes were going back to there natural color. I got out of the bathroom and went to my group. "Hey can I talk to Wanda really quick please?" I asked. "Sure!" She said. "Ok so what's up?" She asked. "So when we were at Starbucks my senses were going off and my eyes were starting to change colors. Something is up." I told her. "Ok after school is done do you want to tell your dad?" She asked. "Yea." I said.
⭐Pietro's P.O.V.⭐
So when N/N 'ran' to zhe bathroom I was wondering if everything was ok. So I decided to ask my sister if she knew anything. "Hey Wanda what's up with N/N?" I asked. "I don't really now." She said to me. "Ok." I said. Then she came out and she wasn't covering up her eyes like she was earlier. "Can I talk to Wanda really quick?" N/N asked. "Sure!" My sister said. Then they walked away. It looks serious. Well I'll ask later.
⭐After School⭐ ⭐Y/N⭐
After school I met up with Pietro and Wanda. We were waiting for Happy to pick us up. Once he came we got in and we left. Once we got there I started to get nervous about what I was going to tell my dad. I guess Wanda could tell so she said, "N/N it's going to be okay." She said trying to reassure me. "Okay I got this." I said to myself. "Hey what's going on?" Pietro asked. " you will find out soon because you guys are coming with me because something happened so we are going to talk to my dad about it. " I said. Once we got there I was nervous. But I had to face it. Here goes nothing.

A.N. So I hope you like this chapter! What do you think will happen in the next chapter? But anyways have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening/night to wherever you are!
PEACE OUT MY DUDES ✌✌✌
-marvelgirl1560

P.S. So Chris Evans posted on his Twitter that he isn't going to be Captain America anymore. After 8 years. He said that his last day of filming was emotional. Like imagine him just like being down. And then him having a group hug. Then sincere hugs before he goes. Then he gets to RDJ and just breaks down because they have been there since day 1. But it's sad that he won't be Captain America anymore. 😢😭
Ok I'm done ranting.
But have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening/night to wherever you are!