(6) werewolves that can read minds?

Kind of Edited. 

Chapter 6 (Edited)

Werewolves that can read minds?

We all have bad luck and good luck except me, I only have bad luck. Don't believe me? Get a dictionary out go to the B category, now look for the definition of bad luck. I promise you, there's an ugly picture of me.

I wrap my hands around my knees, I wonder if my uncle is waiting for me?

Did he call my mom to tell her I didn't make it?

Sitting here in this dark room is making re-think about my bad luck of a life. From the beginning when I was born I died, then my mom makes a deal with a witch and I end up being raised to worship an alpha whose like 30 years older than me.

Then my wolf tries to kill me whenever said alpha is close by. My own mother helped me run away to save me only I end up in the worst possible place.

The night-walkers pack!

"Goddess" I groan running my fingers through my hair.

'What now' my wolf says making me jump

'we should go to our mate' she says

I stand up and look out the window, the only source of light. My eyes widen as I see a few men drinking and eating, there was a big fire in the middle, it was so high and big that it took most of the space.

I spot one of the alphas that kidnapped me banging on the drums. This one was young, too young to be an alpha But he was an alpha, I could tell.

I don't understand anything, I don't understand how all the rogues that I could see were alphas. In the stories the alpha of the night-walkers only accepted alphas into his pack making it an Alpha only pack so does that mean these rogues are the descended of the original night-walkers?

Turns out nothing is as it seems when it comes to Them. All I know is that I can't stay here, this pack is dangerous. These wolves take pleasure in killing, torturing.

Why else would the moon goddess place a curse this bad on them if they weren't monsters?

'What about our Mate' my wolf howls

'no mate, forget about him'

"We're going to get out of here," I tell myself as I climb up the bed,

the bedroom was cold, but I don't go under the covers instead I lye there staring at the ceiling until the sun comes out.

Finally, sleeps decide to pay me a visit but as soon as I close my eyes the door bursts open and in walks in the annoying night-walker.

The one I still really want to beat up.

"Emma, good morning"

"it's Amma" I correct him sitting up

Annoying night-walker rolls his eyes, "I say to-mah-to, you say to-mah-to"

the annoying night-walker smirks "and my name is Cameron not annoying night-walker"

I freeze.

How did he know I was calling him that? Can he read minds? Of course not! Werewolves can't read minds!

We're werewolves, not witches!

"We're 'special werewolves'," he says in a thick British accent "my brother and i, and yes I can hear your thoughts"

You see, bad luck.

"Special werewolves?.... are you descended from witches or something?" I inquire, after a long time of silence from my part.

I was confused, the only special werewolf I know is Cessair who was a witch and a werewolf.

Wait- Can my mate read minds too?

'No he said only him and his brother' my wolf replies

oh, thank goddess

"Don't thank goddess just yet," annoying alpha laughs literally reading my mind, he can read minds, what's next? Flying werewolves?

Annoying alpha laughs again interrupting my thoughts.

"If I were you I would stop thinking about his brown eyes"

My face burns in embarrassment "what do you want from me? My family will be searching for me soon" I say changing the subject

"we will burn that bridge when we get there but for now alpha Andrés has a list of chores that you need to complete by sundown-"

Andrés? That's his name? I think back to last night when we met. He does look like an Andrés is that weird to say?

Wait- the alpha wanted me to complete a list of chores? Like I'm going to clean for him.

"Chores? As in cleaning and cooking?" I scoff crossing my arms

"Yes unless you have a different definition of the word"

"tell your alpha that he needs to call a maid service, I'm a Luna, not an omega"

The annoying alpha brows draws together "listen Amma, do as I say if you want to make it out of here safe. There have been a lot of girls who have come and gone, I don't want you to suffer the same fate" he exhales

"Gone, as in de-dead?" I stutter afraid of the answer

Cameron presses his lips together "we are not your ordinary pack, in here it is not all sunshine, mating and pups".

"Forget ordinary, each of you are monsters."I grit out in disgust remember what they are capable off.

"You're right" He nods not faced about my outburst

"Night-walkers are cursed, we're bloodthirsty, and we're furious all the time so stop the tough act and do as I say before the Alpha gets involved... trust me you don't want him to get involved"

Cameron looked terrified when he mentioned the alpha. Didn't he say that's his brother? He is that scared of the alpha who is his brother what chance do I have.

"Just because you are mates doesn't mean he will have a change of heart" Cameron warns

My mate? Does he mean that he can't protect me from the alpha? Or that he wouldn't.

"I am sure you've heard the stories of your mate, He is not the Alpha of Alphas because of his kind heart"

"the alpha is my m-mate," I think out loud gulping

Things just went from bad to very very bad!

"Yes, and he's ordered you to stay away from him at all times. He does not want a mate"

"Then why am I here?" I ask masking the pain of those words, it's just the mating thing making me feel these stupid feelings.

I don't want a mate too, I never did.

"Because just alpha Ce- Andrés doesn't want a mate doesn't mean we don't want a Luna" the corner of Cameron mouth curves into a small smile.

"This castle is falling to the pieces, it's in need of a Luna"

"I am not your Luna, I can't cook or clean- I'm just not fit to be a night- walker Luna, you need to find the right girl," I say

"I'll even help you find someone" I suggest

"come on, we have a very long day ahead of us, and I've prepared breakfast for you," He says ignoring my last comment

"don't get used to it" he adds walking out

Once in the hallway, I look around my eyes widening at how messed up everything was.

There were spider webs on every corner, the wallpaper on the walls were falling apart. "EW, EW" I cringe walking behind the Alpha trying to avoid touching anything that would possibly kill me.

"How do you live like this?"

"What do you expect? 50 something a hundred werewolves live here and the only time they can shift is at night-"

"How come you're not like them?" I cut him off

The rest of the pack must be hiding somewhere in their wolf form except Cameron, is he even a night- walker if he doesn't walk at night...

I am confused again.

"I am originally from a pack in England when I heard about the night-walker curse I left and decided to stay with my brother until the curse is broken" Cameron explains

"The curse can be broken?" I gasp

"it sure can, but something tells me I'm going to have to wait another 30 years until it's broken" Cameron exhales

We come down the stairs, and it is messier than upstairs, the kitchen is the only clean place in the house- castle? It looked like a castle to me, a castle that was close to crumbling into itself.

I stop midway looking at the doorless frame, this looks like the entrance of the castle except it had no door.

"That's not safe" I say pointing at it

Cameron shrugs pulling a chair out for me "no one is stupid enough to step a foot in this property, except you"

"good one," I roll my eyes looking at the plate,

it looked good, eggs, something that looked like meat and a cup of tea because he's British, of course, he will make tea!

"That's actually coffee not tea" Cameron smirks taking the seat in front of me

"get out of my head," I tell him

"you're cute when you're mad" Cameron smiles

"are you seriously flirting with me after you kidnapped me and forced me to become your servant" I take a forkful of eggs and stuff them in my mouth.

Cameron makes a disgusted face at how I'm eating, I don't care though. I'm starving! I continue to stuff food in my mouth.

"First I am not forcing you to be my servant, your alpha is the one doing all the forcing I am only the messenger"

"the same thing" I roll my eyes

I hear him exhale "the pack won't be back until sunset which gives us ten hours to prepare dinner, we were supposed to hunt last night but instead of a deer we found you"

Recognition dawns on his face "I have got to go! Make sure you are finished with the first few tasks"

Cameron runs out of the kitchen and out the door, that's weird. I look back to make sure he went before I pull the white sheet of paper reading the long task sheet.

It was handwritten with black ink, the writing was cursive, and I couldn't help trace it with my finger. Did my mate write this?

I smile reading the list until I realize I have to do all of that! What the frick! No, I am not doing this!

Task 1; make sure she eats breakfast,

Task 2; show her around the castle

Task 3; she needs to prepare dinner for the pack (in the mood for moose) PS. you can't help her.

Authors note!

that's Cameron on top!

anyways vote, comment! also, what do you think will happen with Amma and Andrés?

see you next chapter!