(15) Two weeks later

Chapter 15 (Edited)

Two Weeks Later 

It has been two weeks since I figured out Andrés was really Cessair and I have locked myself in the room refusing to come out. 

 I didn't see Andrés, he never once came back and I know that because I slept through the day and stayed awake during the nights. 

  The only person I have had contact with is an alpha named Samael or as I like to call him the nice twin. 

 He has been bringing me food, staying with me and chatting with me for a while.  He would come every morning at 4 and bring me a  buffet tray, that was layered the top one had my breakfast, the other one my lunch and at 6 he will bring my dinner. 

The first week I was too shocked to eat anything but I began to feel lightweight and dizzy so I had to eat. It was a lot, I didn't know how to cope with my mate being Cessair. It didn't make any sense. I try to not think about it because it makes my head hurt. 

  I could tell that Samael was making me the food because it was pretty disgusting but I still ate it without complaining out loud to him. 

"can I ask you a question, Luna?"  he asks 

I take the pickle out of my sandwich before looking at him " you already did" I joke.

Good to know, I could still joke... 

" oh" he frowns "can I ask you two questions then" 

he didn't get it. "sure" I nod 

I take a bite out of the bread swallowing it without chewing, I'm not a chef but I'm pretty sure a cheese sandwich is not supposed to taste sweet, did he put sugar on it? Oh, goddess! 

" are you okay?" he asks, 

 I was not expecting that question. I was expecting to be asked If liked the sandwich, I was ready to lie but am I okay?  no, I am not. 

I look at the alpha in front of me not sure how to answer that question. 

 his light brown eyes were studying me like he would know if I told him a lie. "no, I am not okay" I shake my head " I mean can you blame me, look at my life?" 

"I know right now it may seem like your life is bad but it will get better" he gives me a small smile 

" that's what I thought and then I figured something out about the alpha and now I will never go back to my pack," I tell him 

"Luna, you are here because someone up there knows you're strong enough to break the curse" he replies pointing at the ceiling 

"I don't feel strong right now"I sniffle not caring that I'm crying in front of someone.

 "I know I need to stay strong but I can't... I don't know how to" 

" you know what I've learned from my past?" Samael whispers tucking a strand of dark curls behind his ears 

" You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have" the alpha glumly says 

I scoff at that " what do you know about being strong?" I ask " you're an alpha you are born with strength-" 

" actually my brother and I were omegas in our old pack" he cuts me off 

"what?" I gasp surprised 

I can't imagine him and his brothers being omegas, if you don't know what omegas are it's because they are rare. 

Omegas are basically the weaklings of werewolves they're basically humans that can shift to wolf sometimes. they are usually the pack punching bag and maids.