(48) Take all of me

AN; I wanna give a quick shout out to my close friend Dylan for helping me write this chapter, we wrote this at 2 am using face time and trying to keep quiet so our family didn't hear the smut we were writing. I couldn't have written this without their perverted mind. I Love you, Dylan!

Also please be aware that this is a very mature chapter containing strong smut like 2000 words of smut if you're uncomfortable please skip this chapter.

Chapter 48 (EDITED)

(Amma's POV)

Take all of me

" you are to stay in this room at all times" Heath orders

"why?" I ask

After Korina left, the pack went to into lockdown, the other alphas were asked to leave and the warriors started to prepare.

I was in the kitchen eating dinner with Ibenez and Josie when the alpha decided to snatch me in his arms and practically run to my room.

"we're being attacked, I don't know how they crossed the borders but the rogues have entered way-heaven," he tells me pushing me further into the room

Heath locks the door and walks to the window to peek outside, I was confused as to what was going on.

If Andrés is here, where is he? I have been hanging around the woods the whole day with Josie hoping to see him but there was no sight of him so we came back.

"I have to go out there because I'm the alpha but you need to stay here" he instructs running his fingers through his hair, I could tell that he was nervous I would be  too if Andrés is really here.

" don't worry Amma, I won't let him hurt you," Heath says then he leans in puckering his lips.

There's no way I am kissing him.

"I am not going to kiss you," I tell him

Heath recovers and straightens up "you have to kiss me, I am going to go fight a bunch of rogues I might get hurt"

with a frown he leans in again, oh goddess helps me, I take a step back making a disgusted face so he knows what I am feeling but the alphas takes another step towards, puckering her lips.

"Amma, stop playing hard to get and just kiss me!" he grits out, after a while of not getting the kiss.

"No, i don't want to!"

"why?!" he fumes like a two-year-old

" because i don't want to kiss you Heath" I groan "now go away, go defend your pack or something"

" first I need a kiss from you" he murmurs

I take a step back to find the cold wall behind me, Heath smirks at that with dark eyes, " I've got you cornered, literally" he wiggles his brows and leans in

my heart starts to beat rapidly I know now that his perverted wolf has taken over " heath, just go away" I say

"no" he growls pinning me to the wall

this is not good! oh, goddess, I look around desperate for anything to grab and hit him with when I see the window shatter to pieces.

I cover my ears at the noise as Heath jumps away from me "h-how did you do that?" he asks me with wide fearful eyes.

The thing is, I didn't do it.

Is Andrés here? I try to not get my hopes as I stare at the window in anticipation.