(11) Retail Therapy

Edited, kind of

Chapter 11 (Edited) 

Retail Therapy 

"Tell me you love shopping?" Iris asks cutting the engine off the car

We've been driving for at least two hours, and we've finally reached Silver creek, it is a small pack, the alpha is one of the friendliest alphas I've met, his pack is open to all wolfs, other wolves from other packs can freely come to shop, stay a couple of days. The alpha wouldn't be all 'you've entered my territory you must die'.

"Shopping seriously?" I ask

I don't even have any money.

"This one is a shopaholic" Cameron whispers pointing to his sister that was glaring at him

"I'm not a shopaholic! I'm just helping the Economy!" Iris seethes in anger

"I prefer online shopping, but shopping is shopping" I smile excitedly

"right now I really need retail therapy"

"Come on, we have a long wonderful day of shopping ahead of us" Iris gets out of the car

"I stole this" she smirks

I close the door behind me my eyes focused on the gold card, it was beautiful! "Who's card is that?" I ask

"Andrés" iris smirks "we're going to spend every penny"

"Actually you can't, it's impossible, I tried to trust me," Cameron sighs in disappointment.

"But we can try again! " He squeals jumping up and down

"Are you guys sure?" I ask feeling a little bad (keyword; little) for Andrés, I don't want to upset him or anything considering that he is very scary.

"That's the mate bond side of you talking," Cameron tells me giving me an evil look

"Come on Amma don't you want to spend all his money for revenge? For locking you up, for not being a good alpha to his mate"

Yeah! I deserve something in return for what I've been through the last few days.

"You had me at, come on Amma," I tell him snatching the card from Iris

"Girls day!" Cameron squeals in excitement.

"Calm down, Cam." Iris snorts

He straightens up brushing his hair to the side with his finger and putting on a stern look on his face "I am calm. "

****** **** ** *** ***** ***

"is there anything I can get for you?" the lady at the desk asks giving us a warm smile

"Actually yes, put these in my car" Iris points to the four shopping bags that were on the floor then throws her car keys, surprisingly the lady catches without batting an eye.

"How would I know where your car is?" she asks

"You just will! Hurry up now" Iris dismisses the sales lady as she is twirling around in her black gown

The lady nods and picks the bags up, "it's a black convertible, it's parked at the back," I tell her

At that Iris turns to me with a one raised brow "you didn't have to do that, I compelled her"

"You compelled her? You can compel other wolves?" I shake my head and turn back to the mirror

"of course I can sweetheart" she smiles back

I will not be surprised if at this point I find out that they are unicorns.

Iris got me to try on a black long silk dress, I kind of liked it, but it didn't feel right, We've been shopping for a while now, I bought myself clothes to last me three more months. I thought we were done, but Iris insisted I buy a dress for the mating ceremony.

A mating ceremony is practically like a wedding for werewolves except we mate for life. If I mate with Andrés I wonder if he will let me leave?

"You know what we should do next?" Iris asks

"Eat," Cameron says from where he was sitting, there were fathers, a few alphas wearing the same bored expression as they waited for their mates or daughters while they tried on clothes.

"We should buy everyone something," Iris says "a good Luna is a caring Luna"

"they could use some shirts," I tell her walking to the dressing room "they're always shirtless"

"that's because last time I was here I burnt all their shirts" iris wiggles her brows

*

"Chris loves French toast crunch," Cameron says picking up six cereal box and throwing it in the trolley

So far we've spent three hours shopping for the alphas back home, I've learned all their names and what they like, their shirt sizes thanks to Cameron. I didn't have to know their clothing sizes.

We've bought them jeans, shorts, shirts, jumpers, shoes and basically everything! Those boys better kiss the floor I walk on for spending so much money on them.

It's not my money, but it's the thought that counts. Right?

We buy the grocery and put everything in the car, surprisingly it fits, we put a few of them in the back with Cameron in the middle.

"How come I have to sit here?" the alpha sulks trying to put his seatbelt on and failing.

"You rode in the front the first time, now it's my turn" I explain to him opening my window, I wanted the wind to blow on my hair.

"But I called shots" He pouts

I open my mouth to tell him that Iris likes me better when Iris turns on the radio. I look out the window and watch the scenery.

Everything felt perfect for a moment, you know, aside from the whole ', I got kidnapped by night-walkers, now I'm their Luna and I have to break the curse to free them and to do that I need to fall in love with the alpha' part. I am trying not to think about that.

I love long drives, it's like running, I look at Iris who had one hand on the steering wheel and the other brushing her curly hair.

I look back at Cameron and burst out laughing when I catch him eating a banana, I couldn't help myself it was just the way he looked like he got caught in the act.

"What? I'm hungry!" he defends himself

Now I feel bad that he didn't get to eat, I turn down the radio "can we get something to eat?" I ask Iris

"There's a pizza joint an hour from here," she says "do you think he will mind if we stop by?"

Is she referring to Andrés?

"Who cares about him right?"

We get to the pizza joint which is a weird-looking two-story house, there were a lot of cars parked on the dirt road that iris pulls in.

Once the car is parked we get out and walk in "good day, bob" Iris greet.

The place was weird, on the outside it looked like a house but on the inside, it was a mixture of a bar and restaurant.

It smelled weird too. I notice that there was a table of loud alphas yelling and laughing, they were clearly drunk, which made me nervous.

"Don't worry" Cameron wraps his arms around my shoulders

This time I'm glad that he read my mind.

"What do you want on your pizza? Pineapples? Steak?" he asks pulling me with him,

we stop behind a ginger-haired girl who's ordering "I love pineapples on my pizza," I say.

He takes his arms off me and I frown confused before I feel myself being shoved "what was that for?" I glare.

"I'm sorry I can no longer talk to you, pineapple on a pizza?"

"Hey! You!" an alpha shouts drunkenly stumbling towards me before I can defend myself on that pizza comment.

"I know you!"

"Uh, I don't think so," I tell him walking to stand next to Cameron

"You're alpha Heath mate!"

Authors note:

Don't forget to vote

shit is about to get real ya'll....! you ready?

see you next chapter!