Chapter 23

Continuation of previous chapter :-

Piyu looks to and fro at the people sat in front of her. When Rads said that we should do some work evilly at Sameer, she thought she is just initiating something evil but now looking at them she thinks it's just childish.

Of course she is enjoying their bantering as she missed it so much because they used to banter like this in college also.

Piyu is trying not to laugh at their childishness but others who are on the team were looking at them as if they are seeing some ghosts with wide eyes and open mouths.

" Ms. Mishra, this is not an elementary school and you are not a kid for you are presenting such drawings." Sameer said angrily at Rads shoving the designs on her face.

" But Mr. Khanna you only said that the designs should be understood and liked by a small kid also." Rads said innocently blinking her eyes at him.

" Urghhh.....that doesn't mean that you should draw some kids drawings. I meant that it should please every person even a kid also." Sam said frustratingly running his hands through his hair.

" Oh." Rads said dramatically forming her mouth into O.

" Ms. Mishra, I have already informed you that you should behave professional at your work but this is clearly unprofessional." Sam said glaring at Rads.

" But what did I do that you are thinking it is unprofessional?" Rads asked innocently faking hurt.

" This." He pointed at her expressions and her work.

" If you don't like me and my work then I will take my leave." She said bluntly collecting her things leaving all her acting.

" Oh! Now I understood why you are doing this all." Sam said standing up looking pointedly at her.

She raised her eyebrows at him.

" Ms. Radhika Mishra, you are not going anywhere from here until you finish your work for what you have been called." Sam ordered sternly looking straight pointing his finger at her.

" Don't you dare to order me around like that." Rads shouted pointing his finger at him.

" I will and I can . As I am the Boss." Sameer said blankly.

" Along with Piyu." She reminded him.

" Yeah of course but in this project, you should follow both the bosses." He said annoyed at her behaviour what exactly she wants that is -  annoying him.

" So I am definitely not following you." She argued again pointing her finger at him.

" Ms. Mishra, you are......" Sam was about to argue but got cut off.

" SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU. "

Piyu shouted at them making them stop their silly arguments and others gasp as she said Mr. Sameer Khanna to shut up.

" You both are worst than kids." She scolded them glaring at them crossing her arms.

Sam and Rads glared at each other and then looked at Piyu.

" Piyu....." Rads was about to say but Piyu showed her hand to stop.

" Ahem.....actually....." Sam was also  about to say something but one glare from Piyu shut him up.

Rads chuckled loudly at him making others also laugh at them.

Sameer gave a stern look to their staff which scared them so much that they went back to their work as if they didn't see nothing and nothing is happening in front of them.