Chapter 55

She tried to open her eyes but her eyelids felt heavy. She tried to move but couldn't and when she tried to move her head, it was like someone was pounding on her head with a hammer.

Slowly she tried to open her eyes and  blinked rapidly to get a clear view but all she saw was white. She tried to move her left hand but cannot move it as if it was tied to something.

Her head is throbbing and she winced in pain. She tried to move her right hand but it felt heavy. She tilted her head towards right painfully but the sight she saw made her pain vanish.

The person she loves the most was sleeping sitting on the chair by keeping his head on the bed and his hand holding her hand.

A smile appears on her face looking at him stirring in uncomfortable sleeping position but still didn't leave her hand. She examined his face and thought he looks so peaceful while sleeping just like a baby.

How can someone be so good looking just while sleeping also?

She wondered and slowly her eyes also drooped. She slept unknowingly staring at him due to the effect of medicines.

******

Soon Piyu's parents along with Aditya and Apoorva came early in the morning to the hospital. Both her mom and bhabi were in tears since they got to know about the accident while their husbands consoled them.

There were no doctors around to ask about her condition, so they slowly opened the door and went in. Four of them stood rooted in their places looking at the sight in front of them.

Sameer and Piyu sleeping holding hands.

" This is what I wanted for my daughter." Her mom said nudging her husband.

" What? Accident? " He asked her bewildered.

She just shook her head at him sighing at his ignorance and went towards Apoorva who has a wide grin on her face.

Both AJ's looked at their wives who were gushing and whispering to each other excitedly.

" Weren't they crying a while back?" AJ asked Aditya wide eyed looking at both the ladies.

" Yeah....." Aditya sighed not knowing what to make out of the whole scene that's happening in front of him.

Both the ladies were crying since they got to know about the accident and Apoorva had even hit Aditya for leaving Piyu alone in the hospital and coming home. Now they were happy to see that Piyu was not alone and they were even more happy to see that Sameer was there with her whole night.

" What's going on here?"

They all heard a voice and turned to see Doctor standing there with an annoyed look on his face.

" Doctor, I am Anand Jaiswal. How is my daughter?" AJ asked hurriedly.

" She is alright. She will wake up anytime now." Doctor said examining her.

Doctor shook his head at the two ladies who are gushing about how adorable Sam and Piyu are looking together while sleeping.

" Can you people please wait outside? Nobody are allowed here." Doctor said seriously.

Sam woke up startled hearing some voices and looked around. He gasped loudly when he saw five people are staring at him. He sighed in relief when he realized who they are.

" Now all you people move out until I check up on her." Doctor said and they all nodded going outside.

" When did you come Sameer?" Aditya asked once they were outside.