Chapter 50

It was Saturday when everyone are relaxing as there is no office today. Piyu is still in her bed sleeping, Sam was working out in his Gym, Jai was preparing to go to London and about Rads guess what?..... Sleeping.

It was afternoon, when Piyu woke up. She grumbled when her bhabi made her little son laid beside Piyu. He played giggling beside Piyu by patting and poking her.

She finally woke up when Arnav slapped her on her face with his little chubby hands. She jerked up from her sleep startled because of her stinging cheek.

She got out of the shock when she saw Arnav laid on her bed and was giggling at her by throwing his arms and legs in the air. She rubbed her cheek and looking shocked at the little boy.

" You slapped me." She said to the boy who was just playing with himself not understanding what she said.

She smiled at his innocence and kissed his cheek hard.

" You hit pretty hard for your age." She pouted at him rubbing her cheek who just smiled innocently at his aunt.

Piyu heard a laugh behind and turned around to see her bhabi is laughing hard clutching her stomach with tears in her eyes.

" You looked so funny when you got up." Apoorva said laughing while picking her son from the bed.

" You did this wantedly!" Piyu shrieked.

" What would I do then? It's already afternoon and you were still sleeping." Apoorva shrugged going out.

" You could have just woken me up by calling me out." Piyu said annoyed.

Her bhabi poked her head into her room and smiled mischievously.

" But where is fun in that? " She said and disappeared from there winking at her.

" Bhabi! " She squealed and ran out of her room.

Apoorva was already downstairs and Piyu ran behind her. Piyu's mom took her grand son from her daughter in law who is laughing and running. She looked at Piyu running behind her bhabi and just shook her head smiling at their childishness.

Door bell rang but both Piyu and Apoorva didn't stop what they were doing. Sighing her mom put the baby in the crib and went to see who is on the door.

Apoorva looked here and there for Piyu who suddenly disappeared. She knows she had hidden somewhere and so carefully walked towards the living room.

Hearing the footsteps from behind the sofa Piyu giggled and got ready to scare her Bhabi. When she heard foot steps really close, she decided to get up from her hiding place that is behind the sofa.

" BOO!"

Piyu stood up from her place and shouted loudly. But what she saw made her freeze in her place with wide eyes and open mouth.

Apoorva came running towards her hearing the noise and started laughing loudly looking at the scene in front of her.

" What are you doing Piyu?"

Piyu heard and blinked her eyes with shock looking at Sameer who stood equally shocked looking at her. Piyu looked at Sam, then at her mom who is glaring her and at her Bhabi who is trying hard to control her laugh.

" What are you doing here? " Piyu muttered looking down embarrassed.

Before Sam could answer, Piyu's mom interrupted them.

" Piya....." Saying this her mom glared at her looking up and down at her attire.

That's when Piyu realized that she is still in her pyjamas with bed head and didn't even freshen up after waking up.