Chapter 64

" Hey Rads! Can we meet?" Piyu asked as soon as she picked the call.

" Piyu, are you okay?" Came Rads voice.

" Yeah, why are you asking like that?" Piyu asked.

" It's always me who asks to meet you!" Rads exclaims.

" Shut up Rads, are you coming or not?" Piyu asks rolling her eyes.

" Where?" Came her quick reply.

Piyu told her the place and messaged Sam that her work is done.

******

" Hello Jai, how are you? What are you doing? Are you free? Do have some free time? If you don't have also it's okay........"

Jai frowned at his phone.

" Sam are you okay?" Jai asked him.

" Yeah! What will happen to me? I am perfectly fine.....hale and healthy." Sam said quickly.

" You rant when you are nervous." Jai stated seriously.

" No! I am not nervous and I am not ranting." Sam said in defensive tone.

" What do you want Sam?" Jai asked sighing.

" I want to meet you." He replied.

" Where?" Came Jai's voice.

Sam told him the place and messaged Piyu that his work is also done.

******

Sam will be eagerly waiting for Piyu whom he didn't see in last one week at all.

He had an hectic schedule while Piyu was also busy in her meetings.

Though they used to do chatting and talking on phones, it was not like how it feels when meeting in person.

He was tapping his foot impatiently and that's when a car stopped in front of him. Piyu came out and looked at him who was staring at her.

Driver took the car away to park and Piyu walked towards him blushing at his stare.

" Sammy?" She waved her hands in front of him.

He blinked at her smiling and took her into a warm hug. She hugged him back and they stayed like that for sometime.

" Sammy we are in front of your house." Piyu said still hugging him.

" So?" He asks in a daze.

" What if someone sees?" She asked him pulling away.

He took her hand in his and dragged her into his house. He took her into his room and she followed him silently.

He pulled her into him and pecked her lips which erupted butterflies in her stomach.

" I missed you." Saying this he hugged her tightly.

" I missed you too." She said kissing his chest which made him shiver.

They pull away and stare at each other.

" Sorry, things in the office had caught me up and I couldn't meet you." He said tucking her hair behind her ear.

" You don't need to say sorry Sammy, I know how hectic it is and even I was also busy." She said.

" Did you find anything?" She asked him.

" Yes." He sighed.

" Who is it?" She asked.

" It's one of the workers who had been  in leave from long time. The shareholders who wants the company made him leak the information." He said.