Chapter 59

One Week.

It has been one week since Piyu got discharged from the hospital.

It has been one week since they had talked.

It has been one whole week since they met.

Both were restless.

Sameer wanted to see her but his absence in the office has created a lot of disturbances in the work.

He had to go and rectify the wrong things happening in his office. According to Priya, there was someone who is working for him but was sharing information about the company to others which might harm the company.

He had to know who is back stabbing him. He checked all the CCTV footage but didn't get any clue. He kept a close eye on everyone by staying in the office only.

In all this he didn't get to meet Piyu at all. His heart was aching to meet her and to know how is she doing but all he could do was message her asking her about her health.

Piyu had warned him to concentrate on his work now as he missed some deals and contracts due to his absence. She also told him to take care of himself but didn't let him know that she knows about the whole back stabbing thing.

Priya had told her about this. Piyu told Priya to keep an eye on everyone and don't let anyone to enter Sameer's cabin unless it is an emergency.

She is missing him so much but she was more worried thinking that someone is trying to harm him.

******

Sameer leaned his head back on his chair closing his eyes. He saw the smiling face of the only person that could bring solace to him. He smiled unknowingly thinking about the time they spent in the hospital together.

He knows she feels the same way as he feels for her but somewhere in his heart he was scared. The mistakes he had done in the past are making him scared that he might hurt her once again.

He doesn't even know that she forgave him or not for what he had done and he just blurted out his feelings for her. And the most terrifying and embarrassing part was that she fainted when he confessed his love for her.

He sighed and opened his eyes. He looked at the computer screen to see what his employees were doing but no one seemed doubtful to him. He frowned thinking that he is missing something.

******

Sameer went outside his cabin hearing some yellings. He rolled his eyes when he saw that Rohan and Priya were arguing in the most childish way possible.

" What's happening here?" He asked them seriously.

" She is not allowing me to meet you." Rohan whined like a child pointing at Priya.

" No Mr. Mehra, I said that you can wait in that cabin to meet Sir but you are not listening to me." She said.

" But why can't I meet him in his cabin?" He argued back.

" Because I am not letting anyone to enter his cabin. All the meetings are happening in that cabin only." She said sternly pointing the cabin at the other end.

" What the hell? I am his friend." Rohan shouted and she shrugged making Sameer sigh.

" Rohan, stop it. Come let's talk in my cabin now." Sameer said to Rohan.

Rohan nodded and walked away with Sameer but not before glaring at Priya who glared at him back.

" Why didn't you say anything to her?" Rohan asked him once they entered his cabin.