Chapter 49

After a while of their chit-chatting  they both sat beside each other on the dining table eating their lunch.

Piyu kept a morsel into her mouth and moaned.

" Wow! Prakash ji, you made this?" Piyu asked him.

" Ji beti." He smiled at her.

" It's very tasty." She complimented smiling at him.

" Thank you beti." He smiled at her.

All the while Sameer just sat staring at her.

" You know my bhabi also makes this curry very tasty but yours is the best." She said licking her fingers.

" Thank you beti and try this also, you will like it." He said grinning at her.

" Wow! This is also very good. From now onwards you are included in the list of my favorite persons." She grinned at him which made Sam laugh at her.

Prakash grinned widely at them. He never saw Sameer so happy and Sam never saw Prakash smiling like that. Prakash and Sam looked at the reason of their happiness that is Piyu who is talking non stop while eating.

" Thank you for such wonderful food." She thanked Prakash who looked surprised at her as no one had ever thanked him, he had just done his duty. He just could smile back at her.

After that they went to the living room and decided to watch a movie. There is not much collection of movies in his house, so he put a movie according to her taste.

They were watching the movie quietly sitting beside each other on the couch. Sam jumped in his place when he heard a loud squeal and looked at his side to see Piyu squealing loudly jumping up and down on the couch.

" Piyu what happened?" Sam asked bewildered.

" Wow!" She said making googly eyes at the screen.

Sam looked at the screen and her and then at screen and again at her. Her whole attention was on the hero which he didn't like. He scowled at the screen.

Is it okay to feel jealous of some movie hero?

He questioned himself. He felt weird feeling jealous over a movie hero when his girl is right in front of him.

He didn't watch anything. The whole time he just sat staring at her. He laughed when she laughed, he consoled when she cried over a sentiment scene, he enjoyed her running commentary on the movie.

" Wow!" Piyu gasped loudly making him look at the screen.

He narrowed his eyes at the screen when he saw that Hero was fighting that too shirtless. He looked at Piyu who is gawking at the screen. He got angry and switched off the T.V.

" Why did you do that? I was watching it!" Piyu shouted.

" More like gawking." Sam said annoyed.

" Hey! I was not gawking!" Piyu exclaimed.

" Then tell me what you were doing?" He asked raising his brows and started climbing the stairs.

" It's not bad to admire a good hero who have a great body." She said following him.

He stopped and looked at her pointedly clenching his jaw. He didn't say anything and went towards his room. Piyu looked confused at his actions and thought that if she had said anything wrong.

Then it hit her and a huge smirk appeared on her face.

" Sammy!" She called him going to his room and saw him sitting on his bed.