Chapter 2

I run over to my sister and pry her off of a red headed boy with tattooes and piercings.

"Come on Adeline! We were just starting to have fun!" She slurs

"Jenn are you drunk?" I yell

I look around on the floor to see beer bottles scattered around.

When I take a closer look at the boy, I recognize him from the youth group I work at.

"Kayson?!"

I grab him by the arm and practically drag him out of the room.

"Get out of my house. We will talk about this later" I say, my voice almost in a whisper.

That kid is always getting into trouble.

"Jenn! You are 15 for crying out loud! You're in so much trouble! I cannot believe you could be so immature and stupid!"

She used to be the good girl. She was honestly the perfect child. Always getting good grades, doing her chores and always polite.

But ever since my parents died, she's always getting into trouble. From hooking up with guys to doing drugs, I can't even keep track of her anymore.

Before she has a chance to say anything back, she passes out on the floor.

I run to her side and check for a pulse. When I don't feel anything, I take her to my car and throw her in.

I can't call Mikah. I just broke up with the guy 10 minutes ago!

I decide on texting my best friend Kelsey.

"Meet me at the hospital. I'll explain later" you send

Kelsey and I have been best friends since as long as I can remember.

I was always a big nerd on grade school and she was the only person to stand up for me when I got bullied.

Once at the hospital, I grab Jenn and run into the hospital.

God I hope she's okay