Chapter 11

I've been avoiding leaving my apartment all week. Mainly because I don't want to run into harry and it's too hot outside.

As I get out of the shower, I realize I haven't taken to Jenn to the doctor since we found out she was pregnant.
Honestly, I'm too scared to take her. What if she wants to get an abortion? I can't let her go through with that. But after all, it is her baby. And Mikahs.

I haven't seen him since the last time he came over. Or at the old house when he.....
I don't want to talk about that.

"Hey Jenn? We need to go to the doctors today. We really have to check up on the little one" I tell her as I walk into her room.

"Why? I'm not keeping it"

"What do you mean your not keeping it? You're only 16 you can't make this decision on your own"

"Well guess what? I'm the mother and you're not. I didn't argue with you when you gave Hannah up."

"Don't you dare bring Hannah into this. "

"Why not? I mean I'm in the same situation as you were when you were 16" she says mockingly.
"Jenn stop! Don't start talking about my Hannah. You know how hard it is to talk or even think about her."
"Exactly."
"What is this about? Why are you being her up? This has absolutely nothing to do with her and you know it."

"Really? This has nothing to do with her? Because when you were pregnant with her, I recall you being dead set on putting her up for adoption"

"You know what? Fine. If you want to put her up for adoption that's your choice. But don't you dare talk about Hannah again"

As I storm out of her room, I feel the tears start to flow down my cheeks. How dare she talk about Hannah? She know how sensitive I am about her.
She knows how hard it was for me to give her up. She knows that and she still brought her up.

Just then there was a knock at the door. I ignored it and sat down on the couch.
Now I can't stop thinking about Hannah.
I miss her.

Merry Christmas! This is my Christmas present to you!
Can you believe that Adeline was pregnant?! Crazy right? Who do you think the father is? Let me know!

Love you guys!

IG: madi.juarez
xoxo
Madi