Chapter 6

I chose my words very carefully.

"Mikah? How known have you known about Jenns pregnancy?"

"Since the day she found out. So about three months ago"

He finally pulls his arm away and let's me free. I run over to my little sister. She's still sleeping but what I see on her neck kills me.

Dirty kisses and hickies are lined all on her neck.

"What the hell Mikah? What did you do to her?" I yell tears streaming down my face.

"She was sleeping. Come on Adeline! It's really no big deal"

He moves closer to me and tries to kiss me but I push him away.

"Get the hell off of me you asshole! Mikah get off of me!"

He doesn't get off. No matter how hard I try.

"Oh come on baby. Jenn doesn't need to know." His whisper sends chills down my spine.

He forced me to walk to my room and threw me onto the bed and started kissing my neck harshly.

What is going on right now?

"Mikah get off! I will call the police you freak!"

I pull out my phone from my back pocket but he snatches it out of my grip and chucked it across the room.

Before I know what he's doing, he's slipping my clothes off leaving me in my bra and underwear.

I yell at him to stop but he punched me multiple tunes and everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I finally woke up, I was laying on my bed, naked.

My first instinct was to beat the shit out of Mikah. But I know I have to go check on Jenn.

I slip into some sweats and a tank top and walk over to Jenns room quietly, just in case he was still here.

When I walked in her room, she was sitting at her desk writing in her journal. There was no sign of Mikah.

"Jenn! You're ok! Thank god!"

I walked over to her desk. It was black (of course) with skull designs on it.

"Oh my gosh Adeline get away from me." Jenn said pushing me ways from the hug I was trying to give her.

"Jenn you just got out if the hospital. Of course in gonna hug you. I just want to make sure you're ok"

"Adeline! What the hell happened to your face?"

I turned around to her mirror and saw my face. It was covered in bruises and marks.

I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes.

Just as I thought Jenn was going to start being nice, she snapped at me.

"Adeline. Get out if my room. Now"

I shot her a dirty look and stomped out of her room

I know she's younger than me and I shouldn't let her boss me around, but when she says get out, she means it.

I made my way downstairs to get some ice for my messed up face.

First I forget about Jenn at the hospital, then I find out that Mikah and Jenn are "going out"

Then I got raped. By my phsycho ex boyfriend.

My thoughts are quickly interrupted by my screams