Chapter 10

This is really happening. I'm going on a date with Harry. Was it even a date?
I don't know why I'm so nervous. We're just going out to lunch.

I remember getting these butterflies when I went on my first date with Mikah. I remember how perfect I thought he was. How excited I was to finally be going out with the hottest guy in school.

But that's all over now. Whatever we had, is gone.

I stood in front of the mirror, staring at myself, wondering if I looked ok. What was he going to think of my outfit?

I was wearing some ripped jeans, a band tee and my white converse. Was it too casual?

Just then, there was a knock on the door. I walk over to answer and there was harry, looking as handsome and perfect than ever.

"Ok. Let's get this over with."

Wait what?

"Excuse me?" I ask

"Let's go to lunch, tell my mom we had a great time and get this done ok?"

Wait wasn't he the one who asked me out? He seemed so nervous.

"No. You know what I'm not gonna go out with you if you don't even want to"

"Come on. I'll try to enjoy myself ok?"

I followed him to his car, got in and sat there quietly. I wanted to talk to him but what was I supposed to say? He obviously doesn't even want to be here with me.

He's so fake. I should have known. All mean cheat, all mean lie. Why did I trust him?

As soon as we got to the restaurant, we sat down in silence.

"So this little date you had planned out is all fake? That's fucked up"

"Fiesty. I like it. And no, it's not all fake. I mean I took you out right?"

"Is this how it's going to be the whole time? Because if it is, I would rather be home"

"Oh come on Rose. Don't be such a buzz kill"

"My name is Adeline. And I'm not being a buzz Kill you're just being a asshole"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~

When I got home, Jenn was lying on the couch, watching movie.

I walked straight to my room. I really didn't want to deal with anyone right now. Especially Jenn who I know will be asking about our little date.

I should have seen this coming. He was an asshole from the beginning. I just fell for his act. He put me under his spell.

I wanted more of him

Instagram: madi.juarez

xoxo,
Madi