surprise visitor-chapter 7

"Mikah? What are you doing here?"

He walked over to me, putting his large hands on my face, touching my bruises.

"Oh honey. I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean to hurt you"

He gave me a look that told me he really wasn't sorry, nor did he care that he almost killed me.

"Get out. Now."

I've been to calm about this. Now it's my turn to be mr.bad guy. He's gonna pay for what he did.

He chuckled and lifted my chin up with his fingers, so our gaze was meeting.

"I'll be back. Don't you ever forget that" he whispered.

He walked to his car and drove off quickly. What the hell has my life come to?

I ran to the garage and grabbed boxes, running upstairs with them to Jenns room.

I opened the door and threw them on her floor.

"What are you doing? Get those out of here"

"We're moving. Start packing."

"What? No! I'm not going anywhere ok? We grew up in this house and I intend to let my child grow up here too!"

It hurts me to leave this house too. We have so many amazing memories here. But I know it's for the best.

"We can't live here anymore jenn! don't you get it? I don't want your 'boyfriend' coming around anymore ok?"

Her face went blank.

"Are you taking about Mikah? He is not my boyfriend. I hate that guy."

For some reason, I felt relieved after she said this. Not because I'm jealous, but because I don't want her getting hurt. Just like I did. I don't want her falling for his stupid smile or his fake charm. Just like I did.

"We're still moving. I don't want him coming over whenever he wants and rape me"

The words came out before I could stop them.

She looked at her feet and twisted her long black hair, something she did when she was nervous.

"He,um,he raped you too?"

Her eyes were so big, she seemed scared. I couldn't blame her. I was scared too.

We cried I'm each other's arms for the rest of the night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks later and here we are, moving into our new apartment.

We decided, that since it's just the two of us, we didn't need much room.

We haven't really talked about the pregnancy or wagtail happened with Miakah. We never told him we were moving. We just kinda... left.

At this point, she already had a small belly. She would complain here and there about cravings and being dizzy.

Since that one night I saw Jenn and kayson hooking up, I haven't been to work.

I love working at a youth group. I used to go I a pregnancy youth group, but that's not important.

I woke up to Jenn yelling for me to go the living room ASAP.

I threw on some spandex shorts, a sports bra and a tank top. I don't really work out as much as I used to but I still own a lot of excersise clothes.

I walked in to see the morning news was on. We always used to watch the morning news with my dad before he had to go to work. Those were the days.

I pushed away the memories and turn my attention the t.v.

"Mikah Jennings has is on the loose this morning. He reportedly raped two young women and the police are on the chase for him."

"How did people find out about this? Was somebody watching? I don't understand. I didn't tell anyone. Did you?"

Jenn looked at me with a guilty look on her face.

"It was you?! Who did you tell?"

"I'm sorry Adeline but I just thought that maybe your crazy ex-boyfriend should take some responsibility for this!" she yelled pointing to her stomach.

She went to her room and slammed the door. I could hear her crying.

Just as I was about to ask if she was okay, there was a knock on the door.

I opened it to be met with the most gorgeous set of eyes I've ever seen.

And I knew, since the second our eyes met, I was in love.

Hi lovelies! Please comment and tell me what you think! Xo