Hi im rose-chapter 8

"Hi my name is Harry. Harry styles." His beautiful accent sunk into me, making my insides melt.

I couldn't find words.

"Listen, I've got some company over, so if you don't mind could you keep the yelling down? Thanks babe"

Babe? A part of me wanted to slap him for being so ride and calling me babe, but another part of me loved the way the word slipped so easily off his lips.

Before I had a chance to say anything, he stalked off across the hall. Okay, so he lives across from us. I'll go yell at him later. I think.

He said he had company over so I can't go over right now. That would be rude. Screw it. If he's rude to me, I'll be rude right back.

I walked over to his apartment. Apartment 2B.

As soon as I knock, I realize what a stupid idea this is. But for some odd reason, it felt as if my feet were glued to the floor. Like I couldn't leave even if I wanted to.

The same beautiful man opened the door and eyes me up and down, like he was looking for something.

"What?" he spat.

"Well, u just wanted to say that I did not appreciate the way you came over and testers me with such disrespect"

I stood up a little straighter and he looked at me like I was a freak show.

"Listen you little-"

"Oh sweetheart! Is that her! I can't wait to see her!!

A voice interrupted.

An older woman emerged from the couch and made her way to the door.

Harry clenched his jaw and I could see his while body tightening up.

"Mom. Not now" his voice was raspier than usual.

She out her hands up as if to surrender, and disappeared into the small apartment.

He pulled me by my arm and lead me into the hallway, closing the door.

I tried my hardest to squirm out of his grasp bit I was too weak. I could feel the anxiety coming just by someone touching me like this again.

"Here's the deal babe. I told my mum I has a girlfriend. I don't have one, so you're gonna pretend to be my girlfriend ok? Your name Is Rose and we work together at the office" he informed me.

"Harry no. I do not want to be apart of this. I don't even know you."

"Too bad baby girl. We don't always get our way do we?"

He dragged me inside his apartment. It was plain but I did notice a few bookshelves hidden away I'm the corner.

"Mum. This is Rose."

She jumped up from the couch and pulled me into a tight hug.

"It's so nice to finally meet you! Harry can't stop taking about you. And he wasn't lying about how beautiful you are!" My cheeks immediately became a dark red and I looked at Harry. I don't know what to say.

We sat on the couch and harrys mom told me all about his childhood. It was adorable to listen to the stories about him and his older sister Gemma.

About 20 minutes went by, and Harry interrupted mine and her conversation about our favorite television shows.

"Well, rose, thanks so much for visiting bit you should probably get going now."

He led me to the door and I have him a kiss on the cheek. I don't know if it was to convince his mom we were really dating, or just because I really wanted to.

His cheeks became red and I walked to my apartment and but my lip as I rethought about his minty scent.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. Great. Us was probably Harry coming to yell at me for kissing his cheek and emberassing him in front of his mother.

I opened the door and my heart rate increased.

It was Micah

Hey guys! Please tell me what you think about this chapter bully leaving a comment!