Chapter 9

This can't be happening. We moved across town to get away from Micah, yet here he is, standing in front of me, his blue eyes peircing into mine.

He storms into my apartment, looking around. Who the fuck does he think he is?

I want to tell him to leave. To get the hell out of my apartment, but when I open my mouth, nothing comes out.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You can't leave without telling me!"

"Micah. Please" I whisper. I can't talk. No matter how hard I try, I just can't.

He walks over to my coffee table, located in the middle of our small living room, and knocks a vase over.

I jump as the vase falls on the ground, glass flying everywhere. I'm terrified for my life right now.

Jenn comes running out of her room, but as soon as she sees Micah, her jaw practically drops to the floor. I've never seen her this scared before.

"Hey baby" he smirks.

He's obviously drunk. I know how Micah gets when he's had too much to drink.

I finally find my voice, and tell Micah to get the hell out.

"Fine. I'll leave." He walks to me and whispers something in my ear that gives me the chills.

"But trust me, I'll be back"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eventually I stopped crying after Micah left.

Jenn on the other hand, woke up crying for someone named Trevor.

This whole thing is a mess. I can't help but think, what if I never broke up with Micah? None of this ever would have happened.

But then again, if I didn't break up with him, I wouldn't have met Harry. Harry Styles. I don't know why this is a good thing, but it just.... feels right.

After I wake up, I quickly shower and make my way to the kitchen to make tea.

As I carry the mug to the table, there is a knock on the door. I immediately drop the mug on the floor.

What if it's Micah again? I can't see him anymore.

I brace myself and open the door, to meet eyes with Harry.

"Oh. Uh hey." He seems nervous.

Why?

"Hey" I reply.

I can't stop staring into those beautiful eyes of his. I never want this moment to end.

"I was just.... Um... wondering If maybe you wanted to go get lunch or something? If you don't want to that's okay too but I-"

"Harry. Harry stop talking" I giggle. "I would love to go to lunch with you"

"Really? Well that's great. I'll uh pick you at 1:30 then"

"Great. See you then"

Please don't shoot me for not uploading! I'm sooooo sorry! I've been meaning to for a while I just haven't gotten to it.

Stay beautiful

Xoxo madi

Instagram: madi.juarez