Four

That was a close one with the kids. Mike's band-aid was soaked in blood, so I had to get him a new one. It took a while, but I finally stuck the next one without wanting to rip his jugular. So when Nancy finally got home from her date with Steve, you bet your ass I sped home and drank a bunny. Make that three.

When I finally got home, I tore off my bloodied shirt and tossed it aside. I can't believe I almost drank from Mike. Sweet Mike. It hasn't even been a decade and I already feel like drinking from someone. How does Stefan do this?

I sighed as I sat down on the couch. I lifted the cup of bourbon before taking a quick sip. Wait....I didn't put this cup here. I got up and placed the cup down as I felt a gust of wind from behind me. I turned around to be greeted by my older brother.

"Damon," I breathed.

"Sister," he replied with a smirk.

"What are you doing here?"

"What? I can't come here to visit my favorite sister?"

I crossed my arms. "I'm your only sister. Now, what are you doing here, Damon?"

Damon ignored me and started looking around my house. "Nice place you got here. In the middle of nowhere. Rabbits and squirrels to feed on. Was a bit shock to find out you were on the bunny diet?" He grabbed one of the decors and looked at it. "How did he rope you into that?"

I went over and grabbed the decor. "It's my apology to him for messing up his life since we turned."

Damon made a face. "Apology? Forget that." He sat down on the couch. "You know how long it took me to find out you were here. Compelled a few people the town over. A few friends." I froze. "I actually talked to this guy who seemed like a real loner. Usually had a camera. Always looking at this one girl."

Jonathan? He - He talked to Jonathan. I need to play it cool. Not let him get an emotion from me.

"When did you get here?" I asked.

Damon looked at his watch. "Umm...last week, around 2pm."

My eyes widen. "And you just decided to make an appearance now?"

Damon smirked as he got up. "Had to be sure you were here? My insider said New Jersey, then Seattle. Finally, Hawkins. No one knew where you lived, but I did compel the lady at the front desk. Although, I really didn't need to compel her to get your residency, if you know what I mean."

I pinched the bridge of my nose. "Don't tell me you ate her?"

"Of course not." I sighed in relief. "I killed her." I gave him a look. "Come on, you use to enjoy it."

"I'm not that person anymore, Damon."

He scoffed. "I bet." He came over and grabbed my shoulder. "I saw a party a few blocks over and thought what better way for a brother and sister bonding experience then to drown a few girls. And maybe while we're at it, you can tell me where your deal old twin is."

I understood now. "I get it. You don't want to bond with me. You just want to find out where Stefan is. Sorry to tell you, but I don't know where he is. Even if I did, I wouldn't tell you."

Damon pursed his lips. "Bummer." Then he sped over to me and pinned me to the wall. "Since, I'm here...how about we have a little fun."

I heard my door open.

"Bela?" My eyes widen. Oh, no. That's Steve's voice. "Bela?"

Damon smirked. "I already got an idea." Veins started appearing under his eyes.

I shook my head. "Damon, don't."

Damon's smirk got wider before he tossed me towards the table. A few glasses broke, but I heard Steve running towards us. Damon sped over and wrapped his hand around my throat.

"Bela?!" Steve's voice rang out. Steve found Damon on top on me, him tightening his grip. "Hey, get off her!"

"Steve, run!" I gasped.

Damon grabbed the broken piece of the table leg and stabbed it in my abdomen, making me groan. He smirked up at Steve as he stood up. Steve's eyes widen as Damon bared his fangs and stalked towards him. Steve tried to leave, but Damon sped in front of him.

"What's the rush, Steve? You just came in time for the party."

I grabbed the stake from my stomach and pulled it out. I grunted as I tossed the stake aside. I rolled on to my stomach as Damon pinned Steve to the wall.

"Leave him alone!" I yelled before rushing towards them. I grabbed Damon and pinned him to the other side of the room. "Steve, go."

Steve was gasping as he held his neck. "Bela -"

I felt my eyes change as I looked back at Steve, my grip around Damon tightening. "I said go!"

Steve's eyes widen before he ran. I flipped Damon over me and he crashed into the bookshelf. It fell on top of him. Damon glared at me before he sped over, but I grabbed his arm before he could hit me and twisted it. It snapped before I punched his jaw. Damon went down. I grabbed the stake he stabbed me with and stabbed it in his neck, not enough for it to kill him...for now.

"If I were you, I'd get out of here," I threatened. "Brother or not, I will kill you. Unless you leave. Now." Blood gurgled from Damon's mouth, I pulled the stake out of him. "What?"

Damon started coughing, blood splattering out of his mouth as he stood up and glared at me. "Fine, this place isn't that fun away." He spat on the rug as he held his neck. "Though, if you do get in touch with dear twin brother, don't be afraid to call. My quarrel is with him not you." Damon tilted his head up before smirking down at me. "You have enough problems to deal with."

And then he vanished. I sighed as picked up my bookcase. There was a small creak behind me and I looked back to see Steve slowly walking into the parlor.

"I thought you left," I said as knelt up. "What are you doing here, Steve?

Steve's mouth flew open as he gave me the most shocking look of all time. "Nancy said you left your textbook at her house." Steve looked around the parlor. His heart was beating fast. "I think I'm just gonna go."

"Steve -"

"I'll see you in school."

Then Steve bolted to the door. I ran to block him, making him jump. "Steve, you can't tell anyone." Sure, I could have just compelled Steve, but he's my friend. I didn't want to do that. "Look, I'll tell you everything, just don't tell anyone. Especially Nancy."

Steve was still shaken up. "What the hell are you?"

"I'm a vampire."

》》》》

A/N: Steve knows!!!!! Damon made an appearance!!!!!😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Next chapter follows the show. 😆😆😆

*Not edited.*