eXploited

The officers threw Lauren and I into the same cell and Andy into the one beside us.

We sat there for two hours, no one came to interrogate us. No one came to tell us what was going to happen. They just left us there.

"This thing itches," Andy said, tugging at the collar.

"Hopefully that's all it does," Lauren said.

"Stop messing with it," I said.

"We can't just sit around, okay we've been here for hours." Andy grabbed onto the bars of his cell.
"Hey, we want a lawyer or whatever!" he yelled. "Can any of you creeps hear me."

"Don't do that," Lauren sighed. "Andy please."

"I said we want a-" the room shook until Andy clutched onto his collar and fell to the ground.

"Andy!" I yelled getting up from the bench in mine and Lauren's cell and rushing to the bars separating our cell and Andy's.

He breathed heavily.
"You okay? I asked.
"What's gonna happen now?" He said still heavily breathing.
I shrugged
"They have to charge us at some point," Lauren said.
"Yeah probably with some terrorist thing," I said.
"I'm scared," Andy said reeching out to me, I put my hand through the bars and took his.
"Me too," I whispered, rubbing my thumb back and forth over the back of his hand.
"Do you think-" he swallowed. "Do you think we could have used our power together to escape? I know I said we couldn't but now I feel like we're trapped in here and it's my fault."
"No," Lauren stated firmly. "You were right, there were innocent people in that building that would have died. You saved them."
Andy looked at the ground then back at me.
"Who's gonna save us?"

**3rd Person POV**
Agent Turner flipped through the file he had on the table between him and Sonya.
"So you and four accomplices wandered into a power station because you got lost. A power station that just so happens to be connected to a top secret research facility."
Sonya shrugged. "We were looking for the aquarium. It's all in there," she said.
"Miss Simonson, do you remember the last time we met? Now of course it's a little hazy for me because you scrambled my brain to cover your tracks but-" Turner took a deep breath. "It turns out that you took my memories of the last few days of my daughters life."
Sonya felt tears fall down her cheeks.
"I went home that night to read her a bed time story and my wife had to stop me and remind me that she was dead and that she had been for four years."
Sonya remembered the way she had left him in the warehouse.
"So thanks to you over the last few weeks I've had the opportunity to lose my only child all over again."
"That- that was an accident. I'm so sorry," she said, more tears slipping down her face.
"You're sorry?" Turner hit the table. "You think I want an apology from you? No. I want you to pay and I want you to know that this is extremely personal for me."
Turner stood up and moved away from the table.
"You take care," he said to a crying Sonya.
"That's it no more questions?"
"Oh no, what we want from you we're not gonna get from a Q and A."
"What are you talking about?"
"You're familiar with the hound program? Oh, that's right, no. It's run out of that lab that you know nothing about."
Turner left the room and went to the viewing room for the other interrogation room to see how his partner was getting along with Clarice.

He pulled out his phone and dialled Dr. Campbells number.
"Yes."
"Dr. Campbell, it's Agent Turner. I understand you've been discharged from the hospital."
"I had some assistance in my recovery form one of the mutant assets. It was a painful process but there's work to be done. I understand you caught some of our friends from the Mutant Underground."
"Yeah, um we're not really getting anywhere with them. Think it might be time to send them on over to you."
"I think that's an excellent idea."
"I can send an armoured transport right over. The prisoners are Clarice Fong and Sonya Simonson."
"And the Strucker children, along with the Reeves girl, yes."
"They haven't been processed yet. The other two are adults, they're convicted criminals."
"We had a deal Agent Turner. A deal I expect you to honor. Don't forget I can get you information on the Mutant Underground that you're so desperate to dismantle. But first I'm gonna need your prisoners. All of them."
"Alright they're yours."

**Ivee's POV**
"Get up," a rather large, grotesque looking agent said, walking to our cells. other Sentinel Services agents followed him.
"What's going on?" I said standing up.
"Shut up and move," the agent said roughly grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the cell.
"Let me go!"
"Shut up," he said putting me in hand cuffs and pushing me forward.
"Leave her alone!" Andy yelled.
"What did I say!" He shouted in Andy's face and continued to push me. "Muties think they're so powerful," he laughed. "Just wait til they see what's coming."
"Go to hell," I spat. A dark look spread across the agents face and he punched me. I fell backwards onto the floor, he stood over me. "Not so tough now, are you? Now get up, mutie."
I used my power and flung him across the hall, the collar shocking me as I did. I screamed in pain and dragged myself up from the floor. Three agents grabbed me and I could hear Andy calling out my name as I was hauled down the hallway.

When we got to Trask, the Strucker's and I were separated.
A guard took me to an empty white room and threw a jumpsuit at me.
"What is this?"
"Get changed," he said and shut the door.
I took a shaky breath and undressed. I put on the jumpsuit and smoothed it out, feeling the bumps of the mini sensors over the wetsuit like fabric.

"Hey!" I yelled through the door. "I'm done."
The guard opened the door and lead me though the halls of the building before we came to a large office.
"Ah, Miss Reeves," Campbell said. "So nice to meet you."
"The feelings not mutual," I snarked.
He stood up from his desk. "I understand you have the ability to combine your powers with Andy and Lauren Strucker."
"Don't know what you're talking about," I said, rocking back and forth on my heels. A woman walked into the office and handed Campbell a tablet looking thing.
"I believe you do, Miss Reeves. You will tell me the truth regardless of how long it takes." He said nodding to the woman and she left.
"What do you mean?"
"That collar you are wearing is connected to this device here," he said gesturing to the tablet in his hand. "Now I'll ask you again, can you combine your powers with the Strucker children."
"Go to hell."
"Well," he said and pressed a button in the device.
The collar began to shock me. I dropped to my knees when it stopped, gasping for breath.
"Miss Reeves you will tell me what I want to know," Campbell said.
"Yeah, you sure about that. How'd you get those scars? One of us huh, you should be grateful, makes you look better."
He shocked me again.
"Ivee this would be much easier if you would tell me what I want to know."
"Yeah or you could just let me go, although I might rip your head off."
He shocked me again, this time it felt worse. It was everywhere and it didn't stop, I could hear him talking but I couldn't make anything out.
I screamed and his desk went acroos the room.
"Incredible," he said and stopped shocking me, I pulled my legs up to my chest and sobbed. I just wanted to go home, I wanted Andy. I wanted his arms around me and his voice in my ear saying it was going to be okay.
"Now, Ivee, I believe it's time you told me what I want to know."
"No."
He shocked me over and over. Everytime I said no or told to go to hell.
I felt light headed, when he asked me again.
"Fine," I said, grinding my teeth. "I can combine my powers with them. Doesn't mean I'm going to. You can shock me all you want."
"You can take her now," Campbell said to the guard who had watched everything with a sick look in his eyes.

He dragged me up from the floor and through the building to a room with black sensor things on the wall.
He pushed me in and my knees buckled. I fell to the floor and cried.
I cried until I heard voices coming from the other side of the door. I dragged myself to the corner of the room and wrapped my arms around my legs.
I heard the door open and then the voices grew louder until I heard one I recognised.

"Ivee!"

A/n
Part 2 tomorrow night.
Thanks to everyone for reading I mean 1k I feel so happy.