3 X 1 II

I laughed when Lauren turned a torch on and it flashed in her face. She turned it on me .

"Hey!" I smiled as Reed and Andy came into the storage room.

"Hey, I just checked in with the transport people," Reed said.

Andy moved closer to me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Any luck?" Caitlin asked.

"There's a trucking company that might be able to help us."

"Might?" Lauren asked, looking back at Wes. "So there's a chance we could stay longer?" She asked hopefully.

"Baby, I don't what you to get your hopes up," Reed said.

"But if we do have some time off, Ivee and I can go back to Atlanta, right?" Andy asked.

"The reason we came here was to get away from Atlanta," Reed said.

"But we can help people there," I said.

"Guys we've already talked about this. I don't understand-"

"No you don't understand-"

I tuned out Andy's voice hearing an electronic humming sound.

"Get down," I said.

"What?"

"Get down!" I screamed as the front wall was ripped away.

Wes quickly created a mirage to hide us.

"I got us covered," Wes yelled. "Go now."

"No, let's fight," Andy said and stood up.

"Andy!" I yelled rushing to pull him back down when another shockwave hit the building knocking us both backwards.

I hit the ground with a thud, my vision blurred and I couldn't hear what Caitlin and Reed were saying.

A second later everything came back. Andy was knocked out cold a few feet away from me.

"Andy," I cried, crawling towards him.
Reed rolled him over, he had blood over the side of his face where he hit his head. I moved closer and held his head on my leg.

"Caitlin is he going to be okay?" I said, panicking.

She shook her head; she had no idea. "Ivee you're arm." I looked down to see a large cut on my forearm

"I'm fine, we need to make sure Andy is okay."

"How are they doing this," Lauren asked. "What's going on?" I looked up and could see through the mirage Wes created. Two mutants stood there with a large metal contraption on their arms.

"Oh my god," I uttered as they prepared another attack.

"Andy please wake up," I said brushing his hair about of his face while holding gauze over the cut on his forehead.

Reeds phone went off. "Reed! We're on our way; less than five minutes out." I could hear John say. "What's going on."

"We're hiding out at the south end of the building, but we can't get to an exit," Reed said.

"How many people are with you?"

"Just us and Wes. Most of the refugees have already surrendered and Andy's hurt."

"How bad?"

"He's unconscious, but Cait is afraid to move him. Wes has put up a mirage to hide us, I don't think he can hold on forever."

"Alright we're almost there, just hold on. We'll portal in and get you out of there."

C'mon Andy, I need you.