3 X 1

A/n
Catch me crying in the club everytime I watch this scene😢😢
Also when any of the Frost's talk to Ivee in her head they are italic underlined

Andy held me close while we held a funeral for Sonya. We stood around an iron cage with flowers on it. I held back tears as Lorna spoke highly of her best friend.
"Everything Dreamer did, she did for everyone here. Up until the very end. She could have disguised herself as a human forever, but she chose to live here with us. Her true family."
Lorna finished her speech and placed a bouquet of flowers on the cage. "I love you," she mouthed.

Other mutants began placing their flowers on the cage as well.
I couldn't hold the tears anymore and Andy pulled me closer as I cried.
She didn't deserve this.
None of them did.

"It's days like today that remind us we are up against people that don't think of us as human, and they will point to our differences. But the simple fact is this, we love like they do, we die like they do, we grieve like they do, and we share that today. And Sonya will not be forgotten and I promise we will find justice for her," Marcos said. He placed his bouquet and did the sign of the cross.
Marcos pulled Lorna into a hug as she began to cry.
Andy and I placed our flowers.
I'm sorry, I thought, looking up to the sky.

I could feel the eyes on me as we walked through the HQ, they all knew I had powers like Esme and her sisters. It felt like they were scared of me and I hated it, I may have been used to being feared at school but this was different. That was stupid rumours, this is actual power.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Caitlin said when we returned to our room. I sat with Lauren on her bed while Andy laid down on his.
"No," Lauren said quickly. "No I really don't. Talking about it only makes me feel worse."
"We understand this place is full of difficult memories now," Reed said. "It's one of the reasons we've been thinking that maybe, we should move on."
"What?" I asked.
"Move on?" Andy said sitting up. "You mean give up?"
"No one's giving up," Caitlin said. "We're gonna be part of this fight no matter where we go. It's just with everything we've been through."
"The worst of it is already over," Andy said. "That's psycho doctor's already done with all his tests."
"Guys, we almost lost you a few days ago."
"There is so much tension between everyone right now. We can't get caught in the middle."
"And maybe that means that we go to Mexico," Reed said sitting down next to Andy. "Like we talked about."
"So thats it? You've made up your mind, right? We're just gonna run away," Lauren said.
"Going to Mexico isn't running away. There are refugees who need help there too. Maybe more than here," Reed stated.
"But here is where we can make a difference," I said.
"She's right," Lauren agreed. "I wanna do something."
"Right now we're gonna have to agree to disagree on this," Reed said.

"Everybody! Everybody listen up, we got incoming!" Shatter yelled running down the stairs into the bank.
We followed Reed and Caitlin out of our room.
"Marcos, they're coming. They got passed the perimeter guards," Shatter said to Marcos.
"Who did?"

Shatter went to speak when Esme and her sisters walked in.
"What are they doing here?" Caitlin asked Reed.
"What the hell do you want?" Marcos asked.
"Calm down," one sister said.
"There's no need to get excited," the other continued.
"We're just here to talk," Esme finished.
"Talk about what?" John asked.
"We need your help," the three said in unison.
They walked down from the top of the stairs and stopped at the bottom.
"We'll get right to the point," Esme said.
"We're here," they said together.
"About the hound program."
"It's still going on."
"It's looking to expand in fact."
"We want your help to stop it."