Payback

Me and Maxx got up from the bottom of the hill and got into the van.

I looked at maxx while he looked at me.

"So what should we do?" Said Maxx.

"How about we steal their snacks. Hide them in our bunks, and they won't be able to eat for an hour or three." I said.

Maxx nodded "i like your plan" he said.

We got all the snacks that had the name wrote on them saying "Dan or Zach." We quickly hid them in our bunks as they were close by the van.

Maxx looked at me "They are here."

I quickly put the last snack box in my bunk and then quickly rushed and sat down on the sofa with Maxx.

Zach and Dan walked in.

"Hey" said Dan.

I smiled and went on my phone and text Maxx 'Just in time'.

Maxx looked at the message and nodded. 

A couple of hours skipped by Dan or Zach hasn't noticed yet. They aren't even hungry. We set up the PS4 and started to play Football.

We are still 3 hours away from our first tour.

Almost everyone went asleep expect from our manger who was driving. It was only me and Zach who was up.

I saw Zach go into the cupboard "Hey Cody have you seen.."

I looked at him "You know what I'm just gonna had off to bed night Zach" I smiled and waved at him then headed off to my bunk.

I could hear Zach looking for his food and after about 10 minutes he went to bed.

I put on some music and slowly fell asleep.