How The Hell?

Waking up from the sofa with a huge headache, I got up and walked over to grab a glass of water. My mind was a complete blur I can't remember anything from yesterday.

Let's just say it must have been a great party if I can't remeber what happened.

I drank a glass of water and took some pain killers for my head and went back to chilling on the sofa.

Scrolling away my boredom on Twitter I heard footsteps walking down the stairs. I put my phone down and looked at the stairs.

It was only Zach, but he walked over to me and sat down.

He looked over at me and smiles "So how long have you liked Maxx for?"

I looked at him and shushed him then mumbles "Like forever I guess"

Zach awhed as he was scrolling through his photos on his phone.

I tried to have a peek at what he was doing, but he slowly moved the phone away from my eyesight. "Why am I not allowed to see?" I mumbled out.

He smirked and sent over some photos to my phone. 

Slowly opening the message I instantly blushed. It was a load of photos of Maxx shirtless as I looked at the photos Zach laughed "Have fun with them".

In the corner of my eye I saw Maxx walking down the stairs then I quickly stuffed my phone in my pocket.

Maxx smiled at us as he walked over to sit by us.

Quickly hiding my tomato face I curled up into a ball on the sofa.

Maxx poked my light blue hair and asked " Are you okay?".

I tried to mumble out a Yes but sounded more like "Ehhh".

He giggled at me and then got up to grab some food from the kitchen.

I grabbed a blanket from the sofa and thrown it over me to cover my whole body including my bright red face.

Maxx sat back down with some food and turned the tv on. I stayed hidden under my blanket until my face turnt back to the right pale colour.

As it slowly turned back I pushed the blanket down to my feet and looked over at Zach and Maxx who was chatting about the upcoming tour which was Europe.

As, they were rambling on I slowly started to drift off as my head wasn't getting any better.

They left me asleep but kept the TV on, so I found it a lot harder to sleep with that on.

Soon after I fell asleep I dreamt of what my life would be like if I had Maxx in my arms... But soon after I woke up I realised that it was just a dream that would never happen.