Off back home

The North America tour went so fast. It was like I blinked and it was all over. We are getting off the bus and packing for our UK tour in the next couple of days.

We got home late last night I went straight to bed as I went through the door.

I woke up at 10 am. Slowly walking down the stairs, I saw Maxx grabbing some food I smiled at him.

As he smiles at me I grabbed some bread and put it in the toaster. While I was waiting for the toast to cook I grabbed a bottle of orange juice and drank a bit.

Maxx was scrolling through his phone while sitting at the table eating some cereals. As I put my toast on a plate I sat by maxx and ate the toast.

Maxx looks at me and mumbles "Did you have a nice sleep?"

I smiled at him and nodded while still stuffing toast in my mouth.

He laughed at me "Guessing you like that?"

I laughed "Yeah".

Darting around the room was a pistol. I ran after her and picked her up. Slowly walking up behind Maxx, I placed pistol's paws on his head. He got scared a bit and jumped.

"That felt werid. I saw you and felt paws" Maxx laughed.

I smiled and mumbles "I'm good at scaring people"

It was 3 pm we were just chilling in our hoodies just scrolling through our phones when Dan said "Hey guys I'm pretty sure there is a party tonight."

Zach nods "Yeah I heard about that was thinking of going if you guys want to come?"

Maxx looks over at Zach "Yeah I'm down for a party"

I slowly looked at Zach and smiled "Guess we are off to party then".

We all smiled at each other and then went up to our rooms to get changed.