THREE ━ IT'S YOU, YOU VILLAIN

* •

. * • . ° ☆彡 °. • *.

ROCKFIELD FARM, 1975

It was a damn farm that they all went to and the worst thing is that Paul The Villain came along. Roger, after denying to the boys that he didn't like the Gisele, became protective of her, maybe because she was already going through enough after finding out that her father was already marrying another woman and her mom, despite being treated harshly by him, was hurt by the news. She also became close with Brian and John who both shared their suspicions of Paul with the blonde and the blue.

Roger didn't seem to be happy with the choice of scenery as he stepped on mud. Gisele sniffed the air as she usually did to cease her anxiety and she smiled when she looked at the beauty of the farm, heading towards the house they were staying in and Roger immediately offering his arm to her so she could link hers with his.

"Recording studio?" Roger questioned, staring around.

"Well," Paul answered, luggage in hand, "the idea was to get away from all distractions."

When they were about to head inside the house, Gisele smiled cheekily when she saw a bunch of trash by the animals and pointed at it. "Hey, Paul! It's you, you villain!

Roger laughed as did the other ones and Paul was left to laugh with an awkward chuckle. Gisele could only shrug innocently and headed inside the house.

Everyone followed after Paul as he was the one that knew the rooms everyone was assigned and the blue-haired girl couldn't admit but wanting to smash her head on the wall every time the mustached man opened his mouth. The other problem was that there were only enough rooms for John, Brian, and Freddie.

"You go up," Gisele had told Roger. "I'm going to sleep on the couch. I always did so at my house so I'm used to it."

Roger was quite surprised though when he found out that the girl had never slept in a bed. Her home only had room for her parents and her other 3 siblings. Only two of them lived with her mother, nobody daring to be with her father. Her family was short of money so they couldn't buy a house with two or more rooms. As Gisele was the second oldest, she and her older sister had to sleep in the living room while her younger siblings slept in the same room as her parents. And it was the same in college. She slept on the couch because she had obnoxious roommates that wanted to sleep in the beds. Roger had called her crazy after she told him that she would sleep on the couch. That explains why Gisele was by his side.

"Right, I know it's not the Ritz," Paul said. "Not even close... Roger, you're in here." He pointed at the first room.

"Right," Roger said, staring at Gisele as she was talking with Freddie in a hushed voice. "Gigi, I got your luggage so don't worry about that. I'll wait for you here."

"Okay."

"Freddie, this is you. Biggest room."

"And I couldn't have gotten the biggest room as well?" Gisele teased and Paul smiled awkwardly—again—at her words. She snickered and followed after Freddie into his room.