NINE ━ BLUE AND BLONDIE

* •

. * • . ° ☆彡 °. • *.

"Alright so, before they leave, we need to make one of them jealous," Freddie announced as soon as he came into the the room Brian and Deaky were at. Brian looked at Freddie with a confused look as did John, but when Freddie took out a picture of the blue-haired girl and the blonde-haired man smiling at the camera the photographer took, they quickly understood who he was talking about.

"Roger gets jealous pretty easily," Brian said, strumming his guitar as he looked at Freddie and John. He remembered Roger coming into his room, pacing back and forth as he ranted about how a man had flirted with Gisele and how Gisele was too naive to notice.

"Gisele can hide her feelings pretty well," Deaky said and the boys nodded. "She said that she'll only get jealous when she loves someone so much so I guess there's your person."

"Wait, but why make them jealous?" Brian asked. Deaky nodded along with him, the both staring at Freddie. The man only smirked.

"It's the step one on my list," Freddie answered.

"What list?"

"On me playing matchmaker of course," Freddie answered. "It's called Blue and Blondie... What a Match They Are. You got to agree with me."

"They really are a good match," Brian nodded. Deaky nodded in agreement. "They already act like a married couple, Fred. For God's sake, they sleep in the same bed and still call each other "friends" and Roger always come up from behind her and hug her and will always kiss her forehead. They're already in love, Fred, they just need a little push."

"And also," Deaky spoke up, "why that name? You're a singer and you make up good song titles, but Blue and Blondie... What A Match They Are, is not the title to put name the list."

"Are you both going to help me or is this going to be something that I have to do?" Freddie asked, placing his hands on his hips. The boys looked at each other, standing up.

"But," Brian said, putting his guitar down, "we're going to make a bet."

"I don't think Roger and Gigi would like that very much," Deaky commented. The boys ignored him and he shrugged, knowing they would do so. He sat on the chair next to them, crossing his arms and placing a leg over the other.

"50 pounds to say that Gigi will not get jealous," Brian said, taking out his hand. Freddie looked at his hand, raising an eyebrow before his hand raised up.

"50 pounds if my plan does work and they get together," Freddie added. The curly haired man hummed happily, shaking Freddie's hand before the both looked at Deaky.