EIGHTEEN ━ GOOD LUCK

* •

. * • . ° ☆彡 °. • *.

1982

Gisele sighed, Roger giving the girl his glasses as he noticed she was squinting at the flashing of the camera that the people were taking.

"As the leaders of Queen do you feel responsible for the success?" Someone asked, looking at Gisele and Freddie as they were sitting next to each other.

"We're not the leaders," Gisele answered, taking a sip of the cup that was filled with water in front of her. She listened to what Freddie said.

"We're only the lead singers," Freddie added. The both lead singers shifted uncomfortable from sitting next to each other. 2 years later and the two couldn't even look at each other before thinking back of the night Freddie ruined everything between them.

"Question for Freddie," a journalist called out and everyone got silent again. "Do you ever doubt your talent?"

"No," Freddie simply answered, eyebrows furrowed together. "That's a stupid question."

"Take it easy Fred," Brian told him, nodding to the blue haired girl as she gulped from the intense questions being thrown at them. Especially to Freddie.

"What's next?" Freddie asked, drinking from his own cup. Gisele felt Roger grab her hand, placing their laced fingers on his lap as he noticed that the girl didn't exactly like how the people in front of them were acting.

"Freddie your teeth," Gisele perked up at this, knowing that Freddie was self-conscious of his teeth. "When are you getting your teeth fixed?"

Gisele rubbed her forehead with her free hand, squeezing her boyfriend's hand, hearing bits of Freddie's answer and the people laughing.

"Why don't you get your manners fixed?" Freddie asked before Brian could finish his sentence. Brian smiled sarcastically at the crowd. "That's an asshole question to ask anybody."

Gisele grabbed Freddie's hand when she noticed he was rubbing his forehead and irritated by the amount of personal questions the journalists were asking. Freddie grabbed her hand, holding it tight.

She glared at every person there as a man questions Freddie something in which Freddie only answered with "what?"

"I don't know," Freddie held the blue head's hand, lacing their fingers together as the girl felt his hand shaking. "I haven't figured out love yet."

"Would it imply something else, Freddie?"

Freddie looked at Roger. "That would be a better question for Rog."

Gisele ignored his comment and Roger as well.

"Freddie, concerning your private life," Gisele let out a shaky breath, "there's lots of pictures of you on the tabloid looking drunk or ill."