NINETEEN ━ MIXED WORDS

* •

.* • . ° ☆彡 °. • *.

"Freddie," Paul came behind Freddie as Freddie was still rubbing his forehead. "I advise you not to speak to Gisele."

Freddie turned to look at him with furrowed eyebrows as the man feigned a look filled with worry. Freddie didn't seem to notice the look and raised an eyebrow at the man so he could explain why he couldn't talk to the blue head.

"Why exactly?"

"I heard her speaking madly about you last night when she was talking to Mary," Paul lied, crossing his arms while furrowing his eyebrows. Freddie sat down, freezing at what Paul said. "She said that you were just a friend she felt bad about and wanted nothing more to forget about you. She also said that she was glad Mary ended things with you because God knows how many times you have cheated on her."

"She really said that?" Freddie asked, clearing his throat to get rid of the lump forming in his throat. Paul nodded and Freddie followed his action. "And i thought she was ecstatic when I asked Mary to marry me. She looked sad when Mary ended things between us. Was that all a joke to her? I can't believe it."

"I'm sorry you had to find out about this."

Freddie shook his head, staring out the window. "It's not your fault. You were simply telling me something someone would've kept from me. Thank you."

"You're welcome, Fred."

"But life still goes on. I can't get used to living without, living without, living without you by my side," Freddie sang his part as he pushed Gisele "accidentally." Thank goodness the camera wasn't on her when she landed on the couch. Gisele scoffed, standing up immediately as the staff watched the lead singers like this. Paul just watched on. "I don't want to live alone, hey. God knows, got to make it on my own."

"So baby can't you see, I've got to break free," Gisele sang, dressed up as a man as the boys were dressed up as women. She had messed around with the boys, calling Roger Rogerina, Brian Briana, and Deaky Deakyna. The boys immediately started arguing but called her Gio.

"Ah!" Gisele screamed out when the boys immediately chased after her. "You will never catch me you little shits!"

"Babe!" She heard Roger call out to her and she smiled over her shoulder at him. "Alright! We'll stop. We give up, alright?"

"That's right," Gisele sat down on the couch next to her. But when she did, all the boys piled up as they all laid down on her. Gisele groaned, trying her best to push them off. "Get off. You're all heavy."

"Heavy with love," Roger said, kissing her in front of the band. The boys gagged, trying to push the blonde off of the girl. Brian and Deaky pushed him off successfully, sitting down on Gisele after doing so. The both started chuckled, their chuckles turning to full blown laughter when they just noticed something.

"I alway knew Gisele was the man in the relationship," Brian snorted, pointing at Roger who was still dressed up as a girl and Gisele was still dressed as a man. Roger rolled his eyes as Gisele smiled.

"Oh my God, let me change," Roger groaned out, grabbing Gisele's hand as he took her with him. "We'll be right back."

Brian immediately grabbed the girl's waist as he placed Gisele behind him and Deaky. Roger stood in front of them, trying to get his girlfriend.

"Hey give her back," Roger tried getting Gisele hand as she reached out for him in between the two men blocking her. "She's mine. She my girl not yours. Give me back my angel!"

"No!" Deaky shouted, catching the attention of Freddie and Paul who were silently talking amongst each other. "What are you going to do with her in the room, huh? No. You're not taking my best friend's innocence."

"I agree with John," Brian said, crossing his arms. Gisele shook her head, looking at the interaction with an amused face.

"It's not the first time. My God," Roger said, placing his hands on his hips. "Now can I please have my girlfriend?"

"Let us think about it," Deaky said before saying a second or two later. "We thought about it and no."

"No," Brian shook his head.

"Fine."

Roger turned around before looking over his shoulder to see that Brian and Deaky were separating. He took his chance. He ran back, grabbing Gisele's hand and running with her. Brian and Deaky immediately processed what happened, chasing after them.

"Bring her back!" Brian yelled.

"She's our best friend and we don't want you to do stuff with her when we're here!" Deaky yelled out as well, panting for a while before he adjusted himself and kept running.

"Bring her back you thief!"

"She's my girlfriend!" Roger said, "I can take her. I've been dating her for two years now. So, you two can back off."

"What's happening?" Gisele chuckled.

"They're trying to take you away from me!"

Paul placed a hand on Freddie's shoulder. "I told you Fred. She's just going to pretend like nothing's happening. She thinks you're just as naive as her. Believe me, you're not."

"I need a break," Freddie simply said. "I can't work with an immature. I can't work with her anymore. I need to go solo."

"Are you sure?" Paul asked, trying his hardest to hide the smirk on his face.

"Yes," Freddie said, puffing out smoke, "I need you to be there with me tomorrow. I need to tell them with someone that I can trust by my side."

"Anything for you, Freddie," Paul said. "After all, Gisele is an immature. I mean, she's talking behind your back and controlling you."

Now he was twisting Gisele's words.

Freddie nodded. "You're right. I need to end things with her once and for all. I need to get her out of my life. Bye to all the memories."

only half of it

only half of it. there's more
coming up soon. sorry. :)