FOURTEEN ━ DON'T EVEN

* •

. * • . ° ☆彡 °. • *.

"Hey," Roger greeted, sitting down next to the girl. "You okay? I know how much Freddie's words hurt you and I can beat Paul up for you if you want. He should've and he should mind his own business."

"I'm not upset about what happened with Fred," Gisele sighed, propping her chin on the palm of her hand. "I'm upset that he's now going to depend on Paul more than us and Paul is going to be the destruction of our band. Paul will think it's his business if Freddie keeps having him by his side and telling him everything that's going on. We're both the lead singers of Queen, we're both best friends, we're siblings to each other. I don't want to lose him."

Roget wrapped an arm around the girl's shoulders, bringing her closer to his side as he kissed her forehead while placing his head on the top of hers. Gisele sighed once again, cuddling deeper into his side.

"You're not going to lose him, darling," Roger reassured, rubbing her arm. He was worried about her. She was outgoing on stage and she was the life of the party when meeting fans, but the girl dealt with shit that she didn't like speaking about in public.

"Hopefully not," she smiled a little, looking up at him. She stood up, stretching a little as she looked at the other side of the studio where she noticed that Brian was sitting down and Deaky was talking to his wife.

"Gisele, can I talk to you?" Brian asked, standing up immediately as he stared at the girl. Gisele nodded, Roger kissing her cheek as he sat down next to Deaky and the women.

"Yes, my dear friend?"

"I've been thinking that," he paused to run a hand over his hair, "that maybe we should do a song in which everyone can join in to. I want a song in which everyone can join to. Can I show you?"

Gisele nodded, smiling at him. "Yes, you can, Brian. I love listening to all of your ideas. Go on."

Gisele sat down, watching Brian get the band and the wives to stand up. She smiled as Roger walked past her, his arm wrapping around her waist as the other one wrapped around her shoulders, dipping her down. He looked at her before putting her up, laughing along with her.

"Stop, go," Gisele said in between chuckles, pushing the man softly towards Brian and the group. He raised his hands up, winking at her.

"Alright."

Gisele bit her lip, smiling to herself as she crossed her arms. She let Brian explain to the group what he was thinking of before he started stomping his feet. The group followed after and Gisele watched on with admiration, feeling tempted to stomp along.

"Now I want you to clap on the third beat."

Gisele smiled, not noticing the figure behind her. She watched as the group did an amazing beat, making her follow after. Brian looked over his shoulder to look at her, smiling with excitement as he headed towards the piano. He noticed Freddie. Turning around as he stared at Gisele who was laughing along the group.