EXTRA SCENE ━ THE CUPBOARD

* •

. * • . ° ☆彡 °. • *.

"Where's Roger?" Gisele questioned when the band was about to record Bohemian Rhapsody and the blonde was nowhere in sight.

"Probably whining about how we didn't add his song on the album," Brian snorted, going back to strumming his guitar and tuning it. Gisele looked at all of them with her hands on her hips, staring at each of them as a mother would.

"We need to record this album," she said sternly. "He's not in our room, he not outside taking a walk and fussing about this. Find him and maybe we'll finish this album sooner."

"Fine."

They all walked out of the studio, heading towards the house to look for the man. They looked everywhere and nothing. They were all starting to get frustrated with not finding him and they were starting to lose their patience.

"Roger Taylor if you don't come out I swear I will smack you and you will sleep on the couch," Gisele said loudly, heading towards the cupboard despite calling herself stupid in her head while she did so. She stopped though when she tried to open a cupboard and it didn't budge. She sighed, rubbing her forehead. "Roger please tell me you're not hiding in this cupboard."

"I'm not leaving 'till Freddie and you decide to add I'm In Love With My Car as the B-side of the album," his voice was muffled but the band heard him quite clearly.

"It's about a car!" Brian exclaimed. "Why would we add that song to the album?"

"Roger we really need to finish this album," Gisele spoke softly this time so it would at least calm him down. "Just come out please and we'll discuss this."

"No."

Gisele groaned as did the others. But before she can say anything else to the man, she was grabbed by him as she was the closest one. She was immediately squished and she felt uncomfortable.

"Nope. Nope. I did not agree to this."

"Maybe with you here," Roger started, his breath fanning Gisele's own as the tip of his nose was hitting hers, "Freddie would change his mind."

"We're too close Roger."

"But you don't mind do you?" Roger whispered in a low voice to the girl who placed her arms on top of his as he had his wrapped around her waist.

"I have a knee Taylor," Gisele whispered in the same tone as he. "And I'm not afraid to use it all. I have it for a reason."

"What happens if I do this?" He questioned, placing his hand on the back of her thigh. Gisele brought her knee up, hitting him where it hurts the most. "Woman, you're just amazing you know that?"

"Thanks," Gisele smiled. "Now can we please get out? Please blondie?"

"Nope," Roger stood up slowly from his uncomfortable crouched position. "Not until you and Freddie agree on the B-side?"

"Freddie I say fine!" Gisele yelled out and she heard the boys groan. "Please just say so! I'm squished here and I feel like I'm going to pass out."

There was a moment where it was silent, hushed voices heard from the other side of the doors. She sighed in relief when Freddie sighed. "Fine."

"Yes!"