EIGHT ━ LOVE OF MY LIFE

* •

. * • . ° ☆彡 °. • *.

The concerts were great, despite Gisele having the constant reminder that her mom isn't there with her. She had called her siblings in almost every stop, making sure that they were alright while sending her aunt money. She had fans that loved her and threw her roses or stuff that withheld the color blue. Her outfits, along with Freddie's, became the look of the year as she still used her famous high waisted wide leg pants and crop tops with heels on. Everybody loved the girl.

"Gisele! Gisele!" Fans chanted when the whole band came out and they were awaiting the girl. Freddie grinned happily as did the boys when they heard the chanting.

"Gigi, don't leave these poor people hanging," Freddie said in the microphone held in his hand. He chuckled when he saw the trail of blue hair passing by him. The crowd cheered as Gisele stood behind Roger who smiled at the girl over his shoulder.

"I'm here now, sweethearts," Gisele announced on Roger's microphone, wrapping her arms around his neck and placing her chin on the top of his head. "Also, can we get a cheer for the boys!"

Everybody cheered and whooped and Gisele silently giggled excitedly. Roger placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Roger! Roger! Gisele! Gisele!" Everybody cheered. Even the band. Gisele quickly jogged to stand next to Freddie. He winked at her before he grabbed the microphone stand next to him and gave it to the blue-head.

"So, are we going to get this show on, darling?" Freddie asked Gisele. She nodded.

"Hell we are."

After finishing another successful concert, the band let Gisele go call her aunt, knowing how hard it is for her to be far from her family. She saw Roger following after her and she smiled at him.

"Gigi!" Her brother exclaimed on the phone. She smiled when she heard his voice. He was turning 16 in a few and said that he was going to start working so he could help Gisele with paying the rent. He was overprotective of his two sisters and he despises, Nancy, Gisele's older sister, for leaving Gisele to do all the work. But her younger sister, age 16, decided to step in to help. And yes, Sabrina and Johnnie are twins.

"Hey, JoJo," Gisele smiled when she heard her brother immediately tell her sister and aunt she was on the phone.

"Gigi!" Sabrina yelled in the phone after Johnnie got pushed away by her and a thud was heard on the phone. Roger chuckled when he saw the girl wince.

"Let your sister speak," she heard her aunt speak in the background. "Hey sweetie."

"Hey Aunt Luvie," Gisele greeted and Roger couldn't help but smile when he saw the biggest smile grow on the girl's face.