Love Affair

Theon watched you over his cup as the meal went on, how you'd sit with a forced smile on your face, leaving Robb utterly unaware of how unhappy you were at Winterfell. At first Theon though Robb was doing the right thing, you were gentle and forgiving, someone more suited to Winterfell than the Iron Isles.

But then he discovered what he liked to call your Iron streak, stubborn refusals thrown in where you could, both of you slowly pulling to each other as the lust for home grew.
The chance for you to slip away unseen finally came, a smile reaching his face as you pushed into his room, coming for the comfort of home that Robb could never provide.

"Was worried you weren't coming." He joked and you smiled as he took your hand, tugging you against him as he kissed you roughly, moving you so he could push you down onto his bed.

"Of course, I was coming, I will always come." You sighed as his hands raked across you skin and his mouth left hot kisses in their wake.

"Oh, believe me sweetheart I know." He chuckled and you laughed as he moved your legs around his waist.

"I hope we can return home someday." You muttered and he stopped the rough juts of his hips.

"We will." He promised and pulled your hips closer to his so he could lean up and watch your face contort with pleasure. "I will be Lord of the Iron Islands and you, shall be Lady Greyjoy."

"We would never have to leave the sea?" You sighed happily and knotted our fingers into Theon's hair.

"It would never be out of sight." He promised through a kiss.

The rest of the afternoon was spent lazily, secret whispers and hushed moans filled the room, both of you giggling when Theon had to hide you and convince a handmaiden that he hadn't seen you since breakfast.

"I should go." You muttered sadly as he helped your dress, knowing how to fix your dress perfectly by now.

"I will wait for you tomorrow." Theon muttered and kissed your neck before letting you sneak out of his room, leaving his to flop onto his bed and relish in the scent of you that still clung to his sheets