Love/Hate Relationship

"You're a douchebag, Theon", you said calmly, watching him smirk down at you.
"Because I fucked another girl?", he laughed back. You rolled your eyes. It honestly didn't hurt you so much, Robb did warn you about him after all, so you expected this.

"Yes, it kind of work likes that", you said, bored. "If you fuck someone else while fucking me, it automatically makes you a douchebag."
"Did it not hurt your feelings?", he asked, still having a cocky smile plastered over his ugly (really handsome) face.

"You clearly did it to get a reaction from me", you laughed and walked away from him.
You would see him flirt with all kinds of girls the few days to come. You'd hang out with Robb and his brothers, train archery and laugh around with Ned and Catelyn Stark and not care at all.

Then of course the day comes when you're tired of him playing with your feelings, and your forced happiness fades quickly away. It's the day when the King and Queen arrives from King's Landing, and their son Joffrey is flirting with Sansa. You hated everything, you had to get ready with Jon, Robb and Theon, even if Ned assured that you could get ready in another room you didn't want to cause any trouble.

Theon checked you out when the maidens bathed you, and you flipped him off.
The dinner was pretty alright, to be honest. You could force some smiles every now and then, and Robb made you laugh even if you didn't really feel like it. Theon hadn't flirt with anyone today, which confused you. Was he tired of this as well? "You're alright, y/n?", Robb whispered into your ear.

You shook your head to say no. You weren't and didn't feel like talking more people. "I think I'm going to take some air", you said and stood up, walked away without listening to Robb's reply. The air didn't calm you down like you hoped, you could still see Robert Baratheon kiss other women in front of his wife, Cersei Lannister. Arya throwing food on her sister, and Theon laughing with Robb.
"I'm sorry", you turned around to see Theon standing in front of you, he watched you and studied every move you made. "I actually miss you."

You rolled your eyes. "Are you tired of playing with me now?". The question is how long he's been standing there. "Yes", he walked to you, "I miss our banter." "You're a douchebag, Greyjoy", you smiled a very thin smile, you missed him too. He was pretty cool when he wanted to, and he was fun bantering with...
"And you're a cunt", he laughed, you rolled your eyes (you always did that, because Theon is so.... I don't even know) but laughed. He kissed your forehead, and just like that, you guys were okay again.

Forehead kisses makes everything okay, apparently.