Baby

You cried out in pain, a was cloth being dabbed on your head as you sobbed.

"One more push! You are almost done Y/N!" A voice spoke, "You can do this."

A relief came of your body and you rolled over, closing your eyes as you attempted to calm and relax your body.

"It's a girl." The males voice said numbly, "Take her away."

That voice... It was not familiar and defiantly not welcome.

Nor were the hands around your neck.

"You little whore." Ramsay spat as you gasped for breath, "You can't do a damn thing right, can you?" You tried to apologize but only getting the I out and your husband groaned throwing you down harshly.

"I guess I will have to marry your sister after all... Or we can try again?"

Panting, you didn't attempt to hide your sobs as you brought your knees to your face and you heard Theon entering the room, your daughter cradled in his arms. Seeing you panicked, he set the girl in her crib and slowly made his way to you.

"Bolton again?" He asked softly as you nodded, refusing to meet his eyes and he grabbed your arms, kissing from palm to shoulder on each until he reached your right shoulder and embraced you, then kissing your neck causing your head to spike up so that he could place a gentle, loving kiss on your lips. Only sighing when you pulled away to continue to sob. "He can't touch you. He lost. You won. He's dead."

"Then why is he still here?" You sobbed into him and he hugged you tightly, Whispering sweet nothings in your ear and hugging you until your sobs stopped and you fell asleep in his arms but he was still awake.