Give In

"Y/N, quit it before I have to forcibly remove you" Theon growled as you tried to untie his trousers while he was shaving his face. "What? Are you going to make me?" you sneered, palming him through his pants as he groaned and nearly cut his face as he stopped paying attention to what he was doing.

"Woman. I swear" he slammed the razor down on the table and put his hand to your throat, lifting you to your feet and pushing you into the mirror, hard. The glass was cool on your skin and you couldn't help but grin at the fact that his hand was at your neck. That's when he finally noticed that you were completely naked and his eyes went wide before attacking your neck with his mouth.

"You're going to drive me so mad I won't be able to control myself" he breathed into your neck as he scraped his teeth along your pulse point and then bit down, no doubt leaving a bruise. The pain was quickly soothed by his tongue, however.

"Good. I like it rough" you grinned as he was finally giving in to you. "Fuck" he almost yelled, pushing himself away from you, "Quit it! I've got to get ready to see the King when he comes to Winterfell today."

"Screw that, I wanna make you come" you let out in your sexiest voice, pushing him with one hand on his chest and walking him backwards so he fell back on the bed. Once he was laying down, you climbed up on your knees and straddled him, grinding down on his already half-hard cock.

"Shit Y/N" he sighed out, letting his head fall back on the bed and his hands slide up your sides as a smile stretched across your face and you giggled at the soft touch of his rough hands moving up the skin of your torso to your breasts.

"Mmm, Theon" you moaned out, moving your hips back and forth deliciously slow, savoring the feeling of his fabric-clad member grinding against your center. His hands settled at your waist, squeezing lightly as he urged you to move faster. He let his eyes flutter closed and his breathing became heavier and you could feel the calloused pads of his fingers pressing into and lightly scratching the bare skin of your sides.

"Babe, please. I have to be downstairs soon" he breathed out, breaking the two of you from your passionate moment. "I'll make this quick then" the smirk could be heard in your voice as you slipped off the bed and settled between Theon's thighs. You ran your hands up his thighs towards his waistband and began untying his trousers and slipping them down. He lifted his hips to allow you to pull them all the way off.

You pulled his now hard cock into your hand, letting your fingers wrap around it and slowly stroking up and down the shaft. He let out the most obscene moan when you licked a stripe up the bottom of his shaft, letting your tongue swirl around the top and then sucking it into your mouth.

"Fuck Y/N" he called out, one hand in your hair and the other fisted in the sheets. "We shouldn't be doing this... But I'm not about to start complaining" he struggled out as you began to move faster on his cock, letting it hit the back of your throat and swallowing a little so your throat clenched around the tip.

You began to move your hand and mouth in sync until his muscles began to clench and you knew he was close. He bucked his hips up and you let him fuck your throat with quick, tight thrusts. He was trying to hold back his orgasm and make the moment last a little longer, but he had no chance once you moaned around his length. The vibrations felt so good around him and the wet heat of your mouth was putting him over the edge. But the thing that really did it was when you looked up at him through your eyelashes, your (Y/E/C) sparkling with lust and passion. Theon made eye contact with you and it was all over. Small swears and tight breaths were coming out of his mouth as he spilled hot ropes of cum down your throat. The delicious saltiness of it made you grow wet but you quickly pushed those thoughts aside and licked up his shaft, cleaning him up.

You got to your feet and grabbed a cloth from nearby to clean the both of you up. Afterwards, you pulled him to his feet and he had the most contented smile on his face.

"Now go do what you must" you giggled, stretching up on your tiptoes to kiss him on the corner of the mouth. But before you could turn and walk away, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you tight to his chest, burying his face in your hair.

He kissed you on the top of the head and let out a satisfied sigh as he hugged you tight. You let your form relax against the heat of his body and the two of you almost melded together.

"I'll see you soon, Y/N" he grinned, pulling back to look at you. With one last kiss, he was out the door and you flopped down on the bed and let out a deep sigh.