He Sees You For the First Time

The weather was surprisingly warm for being in the north, however as usual white clouds covered the sky. It has been seven years since you last were seen here. The day you were sent to Kings Landing to be transformed into a proper handmaiden for the nobles. Your father was the only barber in Winterfell, and as a thank you, Lord Eddard Stark sent you away, so you could return as a handmaiden for his family, earning more money than most girls within the north. The carriage stopped abruptly, signaling your arrival. As your feet touched the ground, as swarm of people surrounded you. Everyone was greeting you and asking questions, however the first to properly hug you was your very own father.

"My darling Y/N, T'is been too long!" He almost cried while embracing you.

After your father let go, the entire Stark family came to welcome you back. Sansa and Arya practically ran towards you so they too could embrace you in a hug. You had been close with both girls while growing up. Sansa had been your best friend, even though you were described as opposites. Arya however was usually described as a younger version of you, therefore you were protective of her. The boys surrounded you and greeted you with utter respect, surprising you since the last time you were here they chased you around the courtyard with worms. However that was seven years ago, both you and them had matured. Last but not least Lord Eddard and Lady Catelyn said their hello's before Lord Eddard proclaimed there'd be a feast after the sun set, celebrating your long awaited arrival.

As everyone proceeded back to their chores,, you were dragged by both the stark girls into the castle. However what you didn't see was a young man staring intensely at the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

"She's turned into a right beauty." Robb said proudly, while standing next to Theon.

"She's always been a beauty" Jon answered back, admiring your form as you walked into his home.

"Who is she?" Theon asked curiously, wanting to know every little detail about you.

"That my dear friend is Y/N Y/L/N. She's the barbers daughter." Robb noticed Theon's interest for you.

"She was sent down to Kings Landing a few months before you arrived." Jon informed the Iron Born man.

"Why mister Greyjoy, Have you been enchanted by the barbers daughter." Robb laughed while lightly punching his friend in the arm.

"Shut up, I like anything thin, pretty, and with a vagina." Theon backfired, not wanting the boys to know he had a slight infatuation for you.

"Haha, anyway I don't think you match her criteria." Robb smirked noticing Theon's head snap towards him.

"What do you mean!?" He asked abruptly wanting Robb to explain himself.

"Well I highly doubt she'd be interested in a man known around town for bedding entire brothels." Robb pointed out while crossing his arms. However surprisingly Theon mouth formed into a smirk.

"Well let's just see about that." He said with a gleam in his eyes.