Episode 7

At the doctor's place:-

Anika: doctor, is Prinku okay? Why did she faint suddenly?

Doctor: it must be because of dehydration...

Anika: dehydration?? Prinku I told you that at this point of time you need to drink enough water and keep yourself healthy..

Prinku: sorry Anika...

Anika: it's okay...doctor is the baby okay?

Doctor: what baby?

Anika: priyanka's baby!

Doctor: wait..I'll check...

(doctor checks Prinku)

Doctor: baby will be okay only if its there na...

Anika: what do you mean?

Doctor:I mean that priyanka is not pregnant.

Anika: whaaaat ? How is this possible? Prinku?

Prinku: I don't know...how is this possible doctor ?

Doctor: someone has been giving you medicines that has been prompting those symptoms...

Prinku: o my god...that means ranveer... No wonder I kept thinking that ranveer and I never had such a relationship...

Scene shifts to oberoi mansion...

Shivaay: Anika, Prinku, you guys came? We were waiting for you both...we wanted to discuss the songs for the sangeet..

Anika: Shivaay, I have to tell you something very important.

Shivaay: then tell na... Why do you ask?

Anika: ( whispers ) I need to tell you something in private..

Shivaay: what happened? Anything serious?

Anika: very... Come with me

..

( she pulls him to their room and narrates the whole incident)

Shivaay: how dare ranveer do this with my sister! I won't spare him!

Anika: (she stops him from going) no Shivaay...we can't just act without thinking..he's an ACP..he can put you behind bars...we have to chock out a plan and prove him guilty...

Shivaay: I won't let my sister marry such a disgusting man..

Anika: you're right... We'll make sure that Prinku doesn't marry that 2rs cheapra...

(she holds his hand and says that we will remove him from Prinku's life...from our life...

Om's room:-

Om: ( he's talking on the phone) yes rohan..I need every information you find... Tell me as soon as possible... (he cuts the call , turns and sees chulbul behind him..

Om: hey chulbul! What are you doing there? Come inside..

Chulbul: omkara ji...omkara ji... I want to tell you something...

Om: tell me...what do you want?

Chulbul: actually...actually...( she thinks... Please sankar ji give me the strength to tell him the truth)

Om: why are you hesitating? Tell me.. What's the matter?

Chulbul: I'm so sorry omkara ji... I hid something from you...I didn't have a choice...I couldn't see you in trouble...

Om: why are you sorry Chulbul? I can't understand you...tell me clearly.

Chulbul: actually omkara ji....I'm not... I'm not...

(om's phone rings)

Om: just a minute Chulbul...

Chulbul: no problem...

Om talks on the phone saying yessss at last! Now definitely the truth will be out and I will throw her out of the oberoi mansion!

Chulbul: (to herself ) finally omkara ji got another clue! I'm so happy to see him happy... But if I tell him my truth now...he'll get angry...his mood will get spoilt...and svetlana's secret won't come in front of the family...

Om comes there...

Om: yes Chulbul...you were saying something...why were you saying sorry?

Chulbul: I .. I... I broke that expensive vase that was in the living room...

Om: what?

Chulbul: yes omkara ji...I'm so sorry...

Om: Chulbul your mad! Why were you hesitating so much to say this? Everyone makes mistakes and its just a vase...we are rich...we can afford another one...probably a better one...

chulbul: yes...i think you're right...

Om: accha, come with me... I need to tell the family members something.

chulbul: okay omkara ji...

(they go together)