Episode 93

The day of the competition...

Shivaay: (Sees Rudra worried) what happened Rudy?

Rudra: Bhaiya, I'm not able to understand why Bhavya is behaving so strangely these days.

Shivaay: You like her, don't you?

Rudra: How...how do you know?

Shivaay: I've been observing you these days. At last! You too became an Ishqbaaz!

Rudra: I was an Ishqbaaz long ago Bhaiya. But what did I get out of it? Nothing.

Shivaay: Soumya is your past, Rudra. Forget about her.

Rudra: It's not that easy to forget about the way she cheated me Bhaiya.

Shivaay: I know. But all you know, Bhavya will never do that with you.

Rudra: That's the scare that's stopping me from proposing to her.

Shivaay: Fear is the heart of love, Rudra. You cannot love without the fear of losing someone. It's natural. But that shouldn't stop you from telling about your feelings to her. If you both are made for each other, she will agree with you. If you are not, then maybe someone better is waiting for you.

Rudra: How will I ever tell her Bhaiya?

Shivaay: It's easy. Kneel down in front of her and tell her that you love her.

Rudra: I'm not talking about that, Bhaiya.

Shivaay: Then what is the problem?

Rudra: How will I ever tell her that I'm a divorcee?

Shivaay: You haven't told h... (He looks at someone and stops)

Rudra: I haven't told her yet. I was sca...what happened Bhaiya? What are you looking.... (He turns to see what Shivaay is looking at and is shocked to see Bhavya)

Rudra: (Shocked) Bhavya! Bhavya, what I meant was....

Bhavya: Leave me alone Rudra!

Rudra: (goes behind her) Bhavya! Listen to me, please!

Bhavya: Listen to what Rudra? More lies?

Rudra: Bhavya, I didn't lie to you.

Bhavya: Not telling the truth is also considered as a lie. (She goes and packs her bags)

Rudra: Bhavya! Where are you going?

Bhavya: Somewhere away from a liar like you!

Rudra: Bhavya, the competition is today evening!

Bhavya: I know Rudra! Don't worry I'll be back on time! For now, I beg of you! let me go!

(She storms out of their room with her luggage)

***

In the evening...

Rudra is very worried...

Rudra: What will I do now? Where is she?

Anika: Don't worry Rudy, she was upset in the morning. She'll be back before the competition.

Gauri: Yes Rudy Bhaiya, don't worry.

Rudra: But it's almost 6 PM. We have to reach the venue by 6:30.

Shivaay: You do one thing, you reach the venue with Om and Gauri and get ready while Anika and I shall wait here for Bhavya.

Rudra: Okay. I'll go and get my bag from my room. But you guys please keep me informed.

Anika: Okay, don't worry.

(Rudra goes to his room to take his bag. A phone rings, Rudra looks around and sees a mobile phone fallen on the ground)

Rudra: (picks it up) This looks like Bhavya's phone. I didn't even realise that she left her phone here.

(He sees the name of the person who's calling and gets shocked)