Episode 90

In the evening, the six of them meet together for dinner.

Shivaay: did you rent your costumes yet?

Rudra: (first looks at Bhavya and then shifts his gaze to Shivaay.) no Bhaiya. We couldn't. Papa blocked my debit card.

Shivaay: What! But why? Why would he do that?

Rudra: That's obvious Bhaiya. He hates me.

Om: I won't spare him! Enough is enough! Day after day he's stooping down his level. It's high time he learns a lesson.

Gauri: Omkara Ji, don't forget that he's your father.

Om: If he can forget that we are his kids, then even we can forget that he's our father, right Rudra?

Rudra: Maybe. I don't know. But all I know is that I want to win this competition without his money. Bhavya and I have planned everything already.

Shivaay: You don't have to compromise on anything Rudy. I'll give you some money from my account.

Rudra: No Bhaiya. I want to show dad that I don't need money to prove myself to him. I want him to see that Rudra Singh Oberoi can do anything to prove himself by his own capability. He doesn't need his father's shelter.

Anika: But what if you don't win by compromising Rudra? At the end, the judges will judge based on everything.

Rudra: Bhabhi, let's also get a chance to show them the best of our country too. We always ape their modern clothes. This will be an amazing chance to showcase the talents of our own country. I know it's a risk but I don't have any other option.

Gauri: I just hope Shankar Ji helps us out.

Just then Bhavya's phone rings...

Bhavya: Excuse me please. I have to go and meet a friend.

Rudra: At this hour? It's almost ten.

Bhavya: Actually she met with an accident. I'm sorry but I'll have to go.

Rudra: I'll come with you. It's not safe to go alone.

Bhavya: Relax Rudra. See, your family has come to spend time with you. Sit with them and enjoy your dinner.

Rudra: but...

Bhavya: Trust me Rudra, I'll manage.
(She goes)

The rest of them have dinner.

After some time...
Om: Gauri, shall we go?

Gauri: what is the hurry?

Om: Um...nothing.

Meanwhile, Shivaay nudges Anika.

Anika: Shall we go?

Shivaay: Why? We are having such a good time here.

Anika: Um...(sighs) simply. I thought we could....

Shivaay: We could what?

Rudra: Ahem...Ahem. I see that everyone wants to go to their room. Everyone seems 'sleepy' so go. It's okay. Even I'm tired after the whole day. Good night everyone.

Shivaay: (awkwardly) good night Rudy.

(They go to their respective rooms)

Shivaay and Anika go to their room.

Shivaay goes to the bathroom and Anika sits on the couch beside the bed.

The door bell rings and Anika opens the door. She doesn't see anyone.

Anika: Who is it? (She looks around)

She sees a shadow holding a knife and gets shocked.