Episode 67

Next morning:-
In Shivaay's room:-
Shivaay: Do anything inspector, I want that person caught as soon as possible!
(he turns and sees anika)
Anika: thank God! I'm so relieved nothing happened to both of you...I would have died if anything happened to you..
Shivaay: leave me alone Anika..
Anika: you're still upset with me? Please shivaay, lets forget all the misunderstandings created between us. Please! I'm sorry, so sorry shivaay...please, don't be angry with me.
Shivaay: but, it really hurt my feelings...
Anika: I know, it hurt me too...but I didn't write you any letter....when I got your letter, I broke down...
Shivaay: my letter? I didn't write you any letter...
Anika: exactly! I didn't write you any letter too! That's what I was trying to tell you from all these days. It was all a misunderstanding.
Shivaay: what! If you didn't write it then who wrote it?
Anika: that doesn't matter! Leave it! I just want all our misunderstandings to end.
Shivaay: I ...I don't know what to say...all this time I thought you...i'm s..sorry...(he hugs her)
(the song afeemi afeemi plays and flashbacks of their memories together come in front of their eyes)
Anika: I love you shivaay, I would never want to hurt your feelings...
Shivaay: I love you too Anika, how could I misinterpret you without even hearing what you wanted to say? All this could have ended long ago if I had just listened to you.
Anika: (cries) its okay, i'm sorry too...
Shivaay: why are you crying?
Anika: these are tears of happiness. Why are you crying?
Shivaay: t..tears of happiness.
(Anika hugs him)
( the song tu na jaane aas pas hai khuda from anjana anjani movie plays)
Shivaay: but I want to know who wrote that letter..who would want to create misunderstandings between both of us?
Anika: (thinks-I know who it is shivaay, but I can't tell you because your heart will break when you know the truth)
Shivaay: what are you thinking?
Anika: I think we should forget about who wrote it, shivaay...cause now we have lot now problems in our hand.
Shivaay: I think you're right...but after all these problems are solved, i'm going to find out who was behind all this.
Later...
Shivaay: how was the entrance test Rudy?
Rudra: I don't know...actually it was very bad. I could have done well but is just that...
Shivaay: its alright, i'm not judging you. How would you have even studied for it when your mind was in something else?
Rudra: I just don't know what to do Bhaiya. Even if I don't clear the entrance, Dad is definitely going to make sure I get into that university. And then, even if I change my mind into becoming one, I'll just be known as tej Singh oberoi's son who got in the college only because if his father's money...I will never have my own identity...never...
Shivaay: its okay, I understand...I want to help you out of this okay?
Rudra: how will you me out of this mess?
(Om comes...)
Om: when is your music and dance competition?
Rudra: after two months.
Om: and when do you plan to start rehersals?
Rudra: I think whole of this coming month.
Om: well, I have an idea. You go for rehersals whenever you want without telling anyone. And then, you'll master everything by the time the competition starts!
Shivaay: that's a great idea! But then, how will it help in changing bade papa's mind ?
Om: everyone will be watching the competition. The world will know how talented he is! Then Mr. oberoi will have to agree with him.
Rudra: great! But looks like I have to work really hard...
Shivaay: don't worry, all of us are with you.
Rudra: what about my guitar? Looks like I'll need a new one...
Om: leave that to us!
Shivaay: you just focus on your training.
Rudra: and I still need to find myself a dance partner. Anyways, thank you guys so much! I don't know what I would do without you!
Shivaay: all for one,
Omru together: one for all!
Then suddenly, they hear priyanka screaming...
Shivaay: did you hear that?
Om: prinku!
(the three of them run)
Rudra: prinku! Where are you!
Prinku: i'm here in my room!! Bhaiya! Mom!
(they rush to her room and see her face covered with blood)
Shivaay: prinku!! What just happened?
Om: prinku, are you alright?
Prinku runs and hugs shivaay...she cries...
Shivaay: how did this happen?
Prinku: I ..I washed my face and then looked at the mirror and saw that there was blood all over! There was blood coming from the tap.
Om: I'll go and see...(he goes)
Rudra: thank god, you didn't get hurt atleast!
Dadi: what all is happening in our house!
Rudra: I think that person ya just trying to scare us.
Shivaay: I think that person definitely has a solid plan, and if it is only meant to scare, it will eventually stop, or else it can be highly dangerous for us.
Tej: firstly, I think we should improve our security.
Shivaay: you're right bade papa, I'll handle that.
Om: hey guys, look at this...
Rudra: what?
Om: this...this is not blood, its red paint.
Shivaay: how are you so sure?
Om: I can make out. I know the textures, smell and feel of paints very well. This is definitely paint!
Shivaay: do you think that person got that red paint from your room?
Om: I don't know, I'll check when I go there.
Anika: come prinku, I'll help you wash your face in my room.
Prinku: okay bhabhi...
(they go)
Shivaay: I have to ensure safety, what is all this happening? Who's behind all of this? What have to find out and catch that person before it's too late.
Om: yes, and whoever it may be, he will definitely be caught by us.