Episode 59

Next morning...

Om: thank god shivaay didn't get to know!

Rudra: yes, I just want bhabhi to come back...

Om: yes, but don't forget...we have to keep an eye on shivaay, someone is behind his life...Anika bhabhi told us.

Rudra: yes I remember. Don't worry O, nothing will happen when super Rudy is on mission!

Om: that's the point! (he laughs) nothing will happen when you're here! Go, do something in life!

Rudra: haha...very funny!

Om: (laughs) its funny, that's why i'm laughing!

(Gauri comes there...)

Gauri: good morning omkara ji and Rudy Bhaiya!

Rudra: good morning gauri bhabhi! Come, join us in our mission!

Gauri: what mission?

Rudra: its called the one and only, unite Billi and billu together!

Gauri: who is this Billi? Ek chiraiya hai kya?

Rudra: see, bhabhi.. Bhaiya's nickname is billu...toh uski female version ka naam, Billi!

Gauri: oh! Toh, you are talking about Anika bhabhi and shivaay Bhaiya!

Rudra: yes bhabhi!!

Om: rudra, stop your drama and plus this is our mission.there's no need to include everyone.

Rudra: but we'll need help. Gauri bhabhi can help us. Right bhabhi?

Gauri: yes, but if omkara ji doesn't want then it is...

Rudra: its not okay! Bhabhi, won't you listen to your devar for once? Please? He doesn't need anyone's help but I do.please bhabhi?

Gauri: okay, I'll help!

Rudra: thank you!

Om: okay. I'll go freshen up and come for breakfast.

He goes...

Later:-

Shivaay walks towards the door, he sees Anika. They both look at each other but don't say anything...o jaana plays...gauri comes...

Gauri: Anika bhabhi!! (she runs and hugs her, Soumya comes and hugs her too...)

Anika: (goes to shivaay) Shivaay, I ...

Shivaay: I don't need an explanation Anika, i'm late for office... (he goes)

Anika: (sighs) I wish I could tell you the truth. But if I tell you that pinky aunty is behind all this, you well never believe me and our differences will increase...

Gauri: don't worry bhabhi, all of us are with you. We will always support you.

Soumya: yes bhabhi, we will make sure that Bhaiya and you unite.

Anika: thank you so much both of you. I just hope is possible...

Later:-

Rudra looks for Anika...khanna comes there.

Rudra: khanna, have you seen Anika bhabhi? I heard she came back?

Khanna: yes rudra sir, she is in the living room talking to dadi.

Rudra: okay thanks!

Khanna: sir, I came to tell you that tej sir is calling you.

Rudra: okay, I'll meet him after I speak to Anika bhabhi..

Khanna: but sir he's given instructions to come immediately.

Rudra: arre, what's the hurry? Accha okay...I'll meet him.

(he goes to tej's room)

Rudra: dad, you called for me?

Tej: yes,I was waiting...what were you doing?

Rudra: I was looking for Anika bhabhi, I heard that she's back home.

Tej: I think you should stop wasting your time in useless things...here are some books, I want you to read. You have a week's time. (he gives some books in rudra's hands)

Rudra: books? Okay, I'll read them.

Tej: okay, after you finish these you'll have to give an entrance exam for a university...

Rudra: (reads the titles of the books) introduction to business studies, great businessmen, how to set up a successful business...Dad all these are business books...

Tej: Exactly!

Rudra: I don't understand, I ...I can't read these...and entrance? Dad, I don't think i'm interested in...

Tej: I didn't ask you if you're interested in it or no, I didn't give you a choice!

Rudra: Dad, this is not fair, you let o do whatever he wanted, you didn't force him into anything but now why are you forcing me?

Tej: Letting om do whatever he wanted was my mistake, don't you see he's nothing in front of shivaay!

Rudra: how can you say this? You can't compare them, both of them are different and unique in their own ways...

Tej: I compare for a reason .. To show you the difference of success.

Rudra: but what if I don't want to be a business man? What if I'm happy to become a musician and a dancer?

Tej: then you'll fall, the way omkara did...

Rudra: o never fell! He flew like a bird into the wonders of art and poetry! People respect him too!

Tej: (sighs) I don't want to waste my energy and time arguing with you. I need you to be done with those books my this weekend. (he goes)

Rudra: (feels sad) but dad...

Later in the evening...

Om, gauri, Soumya, prinku and Anika are talking...rudra comes..

Rudra: hi bhabhi...

Anika: hello! Come and sit...

Rudra: (sits next to her) glad you're back...

Anika: Me too...waise, looks like your fracture is healing.

Rudra: hmm, doctor has removed the plaster...

(everyone talks...after sometime, om notices that rudra hadn't spoken a word)

Om: rudra, what happened?

Rudra: n..nothing...what will happen to me?

Om: why are you so quiet?

Rudra: nothing like that its just...

Anika: yes yes, why aren't you talking?

Rudra: just not in the right mood...

Om: brothers don't hide anything from each other, tell me what happened?

Rudra: (sighs) Dad, dad wants me to go into business...

Om: what!

Anika: O bete ki!

Gauri: but why?

Rudra: so that I become so called successful in life...

Om: does Mr.oberoi know about your dream?

Rudra: yes, but he doesn't care...I tried explaining but he didn't listen...

Om: I think that man will never change! Don't worry, I'll talk to him...

Rudra: thanks o, but I don't think that will help either. You know how stubborn he is.

Om: yes, but if he can be stubborn,I can too!

(he goes)

Anika consoles rudra...