Episode 89

Shivaay, Anika, Omkara and Gauri reach London...

Anika: O bête ki! I never knew that London was such a beautiful place!

Shivaay: It surely is, Anika. Wait until you see the bridge. It's very beautiful!

Gauri: Where do you think we will find Rudy Bhaiya in such a big city?

Shivaay: I know the venue of the competition. Knowing Rudy, I'm pretty sure he would have booked a hotel nearby. But first, let's leave our luggage in our hotels.

Anika and Shivaay take a cab, meanwhile Gauri and Om take another, towards their respective hotels.

Shivaay: Here we are, Anika! Silver Springs Five star hotel.

Anika: Finally, we will get some time for each other too!

Shivaay: You're right Anika. Wait here, I'll get the keys of our room.
(He goes to the reception and collects the keys. When he turns, he collides with someone and the keys fall from both their hands. Without looking at the person, he picks one of them up and goes. Then Anika and him go to their assigned rooms and Shivaay tries opening the door with the keys but it doesn't work.

Anika: What happened Shivaay? Why isn't the door opening?

Shivaay: the receptionist must have given us a wrong key.

(They go back to the reception and tells the problem to the receptionist. He hears a familiar voice complaining about the same problem next to him. He looks beside him and to his surprise, sees Om.)

Shivaay: Om! What are you doing here? I thought you got another hotel?

Om: um...um. Yes, Gauri and I booked a room in this hotel, but I didn't know that you and Anika also booked a room in the same hotel!

Shivaay: why did you tell me that the hotel you were booking in was completely full? This place is half empty.

Om: I...I...

Gauri: (suddenly comes to him) bade Bhaiya, Omkara Ji wanted to spend time with me alone.

Om: Gauri!

Gauri: What? He's just your brother!

Anika: (starts laughing) Here Om wanted to spend time with Gauri, and I wanted to spend time with Shivaay! Don't worry Om, I can totally relate to you!

Om: (blushes with embarrassment) thanks bhabhi! Does that mean that Gauri and I can spend time alone?

Gauri: what kind of question is that Omkara Ji? Obviously not, we've all come here together, so all of us should spend time together and find Rudy Bhaiya too.

Shivaay: I agree with Gauri.

Anika: Don't listen to both of them, Om. You can spend as much time as you want, with Gauri. Shivaay and I won't have any problem.

Om: Thanks bhabhi! You're the best! (He hugs her)

(Oberois go to their respective rooms, drop off their luggage and go to the convention centre to look for Rudra. They look everywhere for him, but don't find him, so they come back with heavy hearts. They wait in front of the lift to go back into their rooms.)

Shivaay: Where could he have gone?

Anika: Don't worry, Atleast we got to know that he is staying in this hotel. The way we ran into Om and Gauri, we might run into him as well!

(Just then the lift opens and they see Rudra with a girl)

Rudra: (in shock) Bhaiya? Om? Bhabhis? What are you all doing here?!
(They all have a group hug)

Shivaay: do you know how worried we were for you?

Om: we looked everywhere for you.

Rudra: You shouldn't have come all the way here.

Shivaay: why are you saying that?

Rudra: because papa will get very angry if he gets to know that you guys have come to meet me.

Anika: That's also sorted Rudra. We've told everyone that we've come for our honeymoon.

Rudra: oh wow! Have you actually come for that too?

Anika: (blushes) maybe!

(Rudra burst out laughing)

Rudra: (still laughing) I'll never understand what it is to get married! You could have just had your honeymoon in your room!

Shivaay: well, one day you will get married too.  That day we will make fun of you!

Rudra: (still laughing) no ways! Oh no, I forgot to introduce you to Bhavya. Bhavya is my dance partner for the competition.

Anika: Oh yesss! I saw her in your national level performance on TV ! Bhavya you dance so well!

Bhavya: Thank you didi!

Rudra: You made her your sister now itself?

Bhavya: (sighs) She's elder to me Rudra. I need to give her some respect.

Anika: Oh don't be so formal with me Bhavya. Anyways, meet Gauri. She's my devarani but my sister also.

Bhavya: nice to meet you.

Gauri: Nice to meet you too.